Love's Images and thoughts

I shall always be Lighthouse when storms are a brew.
DSC_4701_edited-10150.JPEG
 
My Lady

My lady can make me smile and happy from sun up
to sun up.
She is a lady of which any a man can be proud to be with.

She’s positive, witty, and intelligent as she is a beautiful.

She comforts me up when I am down and worries when
she sees me frown.

Her love of life and friendship are prized as any gold.

Of the many things to say of her “ I love You” stands out the best.

I love this Lady who has found her into every inch my heart and soul.

I Love You My Lady​
 
The Keeper of the Night

By the Ghost



Yes, My love I’m The Keeper of the Night. My forces protect your sleep as I stand at the foot of your bed an gaze upon your beauty while you sleep and wish to be your lover. I wish I could touch you as a real man should, to feel your inner warmth. I can send my cool breeze at night to pass over you allowing me to pass over you to feel you goose bumps, but to touch your heart is what I want. Many, many times before this I stood out side your window and watch over you. Tonight you invited me here for me be your lover and I wish you could wipe the tear from my cheek for this joy you have presented. I am only a spirit, a shadow the ageless one who will be gone at dawns light. You can me see pass in a glimpse or feel my airy touch at night, but never hold me as I wish you could. Oh yes, you have see me but in different forms. I have came to you as a clown in your dreams to cheer you when you were sad. As the mystery man who leaves you the flowers to gladden you when your heart has been broken. Your mentor who helps you with your decisions in life. The knight in shining armor who saves your day and carries you to safety. I have played many roles for you my love. Oh. how I wish to curl my fingers in your hair and smell its sweetness, to taste of your soft lips, to look into your beautiful eyes,to cup your breasts in warm hands and par take of them as I have seen real men do and to place myself in you and give you joy as your lovers do. Yes. my love, I stand here with a tear wishing I could be your total lover. Well my sweet I will be here for you at night to carry out your wishes and protect your night. For when you feel the cool breeze at night pass over you it’s only me wishing to hold you. When you hug yourself from the chill, maybe if your quick you may feel me pass by in want of you.

Good night my sweet I'll be here for you
Love
The Keeper of Night
 
Love is so complex and inner woven and yet it is sex and it's simplicty we mix up so badly with love.
 
10. Loving is not being afraid to fall and trusting she'll
be there to catch you.
 
Back
Top