a mistress in need of a few ideas and some advice

I took everyone's advice and explained to him that him not telling me what he wants isn't helping. It's taking control of me and placing it in his hands.

I eventually got it out of him. He just doesn't know, he is new to this as well. He just didn't want me to think he was a novice. So that's why he leaves it up to me.

I explained to him that we were both new to it and that makes it more comfortable not less.

Thanks so much everyone.

Oh and for who suggested he might want pegging. He does and I've done this many times. He wasn't scared to ask for it.

Good to hear!
 
Wax

He needs to find a professional (on his own) make an appointment and tell you about every step of his search and to report when he will comply.

On the day, he needs to write you a letter describing the experience of doing this and how it felt focusing on doing this for you.

Next, shopping on Amazon together. Browse the cock cages, strapons, plugs, and lingerie together. Watch which pieces he lingers on. Make him read the review to you. Some are quite entertaining. Afterwards, you can order something to surprise him, or make him order something you choose for him.

This virtual shopping together might open your eyes to something you didn't see before. And it may or may not progress to something more.

Maybe later you'll require him to shave or better, wax his legs and paint his toes... If this kind of play is fun for you, and humiliating for him, it will also likely keep him from getting naked with anyone else.
 
Back
Top