DeviantART

SunHinnymoto_

Virgin
I was curious who on here uses DeviantART and if so link their pages? Or am I'm pressing my luck? :\

I was curious who on here uses DeviantART and if so link their pages? Or am I'm pressing my luck? :\

I did for a while, but DeviantART is not "deviant" enough for the work I post here, and I think if I use it again I'll do so with no connection to erotica. Too many potential "imperial entanglements".:cool:

I did for a while, but DeviantART is not "deviant" enough for the work I post here, and I think if I use it again I'll do so with no connection to erotica. Too many potential "imperial entanglements".:cool:

I can't blame you. I was thinking of making erotic graphics but I really don't want to hear the bullshit with their rules and suspending accounts.

I can't blame you. I was thinking of making erotic graphics but I really don't want to hear the bullshit with their rules and suspending accounts.

Shrug. yeah. It's their rules, so, just like here, one can take it or leave it. I left it for now.

I use it get good feedback more artistic as to quality of images

There is a LOT of high quality work there, to be sure. There is also a great deal of rubbish.

Here......well this is a buried forum on the bulletin board of an erotic "Literature" site, with a great deal of photo threads to distract from any hand rendered erotica.

The "advantage" of Literotica is — erotica is allowed, even as far as "deviance"! :eek:

Sadly, there is little feedback or conversation about the work. Perhaps things will evolve.

HAHHahhahahahhahahahahahha!!! *whew*

I have some old stuff on there, don't know if I'll ever update it, or add anything else to it. I've been just putting my art on Tumblr.

Back