Regretable Sexual Encounter?

juicylips

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Posts
16,845
Have you ever immediately regretted having sex with someone?

You did it, knowing it was wrong and felt terrible the minute after?

How did you handle the situation?? How did the other person react?

Cassidy
 
Gave him a kiss on the cheek and sent him on his way.

Then, *blushing*, called my boyfriend and told him about it.
 
I should have never been in the situation to begin with,so I just smiled sweetly agreed to meet again and left never to be seen again. I would think after all these years he would have forgiven me by now.
 
Never!

Never had a regrettable sexual encounter. Some that I am not proud of ... but all were learning experiences and therefore never regrettable.
 
When WC asked about us meeting I was very excited, but nervous. I have been abstinent for 8 years and afraid I would be a huge disappointment to him. I had a few weeks prior gone with a girlfriend on a "manhunt" (sorry men, I dont mean to sound so horrible) for some sex--we are in our late 30's single and horny. It didnt work out (ended up doing a little 69, but ended up not wanting to be with that guy).

Well anyways, decided to try the manhunt thing again, so I could get some practice in....make sure it really is like riding a bike LOL. I seem to be very good with the phone and cybersex with WC, but reality is sooo different. Well I hooked up with this guy that gave some scary signals to begin with (he was very posessive and kept saying "dont talk to other guys" when he went to bathroom or to get a drink. Then a guy I knew since we were kids saw me and started talking to me. When I got back to the table he kept giving me the 3rd degree as to who was he, did I sleep with him, etc.) I knew the flashing signs were there and I shouldve just said good nite, but I didnt. It was horrible, and I cant believe I waited 8 yrs for that! He was very rough--almost kinda angry, very mechanical, no caressing, touching, etc--just fucking. I just couldnt wait for him to finish so I could leave. I will never do that again.
 
Well, I've never had sex, but I've had encounters I regretted. This one time, I bugged my gf about touching her pussy, until she gave in. YEP!!!!!! I WAS an ass. WAIT...oh, nevermind.;) :p
 
Back
Top