Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad. I didn't get to take my babies to the water park today, it was too chilly with the wind. They were so excited about it too. *sigh*

I'm sad. I didn't get to take my babies to the water park today, it was too chilly with the wind. They were so excited about it too. *sigh*

Two weeks ago, it was pushing 100 here. Today, it went over 80 in some spots. The weather is just so screwy :eek:

Two weeks ago, it was pushing 100 here. Today, it went over 80 in some spots. The weather is just so screwy :eek:

Same here. It's been warm and sunny all week. Yesterday, it cooled down some and rained. Today it was sunny, but barely hit 70. :(

Hello Mister oh so cool with the come backs!

:)

How has your weekend been?

Unusual can best describe it so far. Yesterday I ran into my first love, though all I could do was make eye contact and nod my head, she was busy talking with I would assume were co-workers, though I received dirty looks from a couple of them.

And today, coming up with the idea of a series of short stories/novelettes/novellas involving the mix of sword and sorcery fantasy and Noir suspense, all centering around the night of my first love's prom night :eek:

Good morning, folks.

Special good to morning mystery lady X:rose:.

I finally got to sleep in all the way to 6am today:eek: I am so embarrassed.

I'm only on my third cup of coffee.

HS, strolls in putting the Sunday papers on the usual table, then disappears into the kitchen, only to reappear a short while later with a loaded tray, coffee, an assortment of muffins and toast, blueberry jam and scrambled eggs.

Setting out the table, HS puts the comics and supplements on the seat he is saving, then with one eye on the door and greenery he goes to the sports pages, chewing, gulping coffee and waiting.
His local hunt has a ''Meet the public day'' and he has surprise privilege passes in the inner pocket of his Harris.

Good morning, folks.

Special good to morning mystery lady X:rose:.

I finally got to sleep in all the way to 6am today:eek: I am so embarrassed.

I'm only on my third cup of coffee.

Only to six am? I wish I was a morning person.

Only on your third cup? I would be a jittery mess.

*sips her tea and feels embarrassed that she slept till ten*

Good Morning to all :)

Fixing a lovely plate for breakfast before settling in to a reserved seat to share the sunday bonuses from the paper.

Wishing all a marvelous day!

Good Morning to all :)

Fixing a lovely plate for breakfast before settling in to a reserved seat to share the sunday bonuses from the paper.

Wishing all a marvelous day!

Hope your day is wonderful too. :)

It is perfectly sunny here on the southeast coast of the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back