straight guy but curious about cock

I've been curious for quite sometime. I've been on my knees with a strapon in my mouth......maybe we could do a role play thing and find a female that makes us do all sorts of nasty things...
 
There are

quite a lot of us around, aren't there?
 
Very curious

Aching to find out what it would be like to touch, rub, lick, suck and swallow. I have been curious for a long time and ready to make this a reality. Not interested in playing games or in a relationship. I just want to suck cock.

I am looking for another married curious guy between 40 and 60 years of age. I am 52, 6-2, 250. Non Smoker, no drugs, clean, no stds. I enjoy a stiff drink and good beer. Not going to be anyone's 'Daddy".

Open to PMs.
 
In same boat. 55 married and really wanting to try it with another guy
 
I think about cock all the time, I have sucked my dildos for guys on cam before, and hoping to suck the real thing this summer.
 
Same here. Married and really wanting to try one, at least once in my mouth. From Illinois.
 
Anyone with similar interests looking and/or curious in the Mpls/St Paul area?

Not interested in any games, and I'm definitely not wanting to be anyone 'Daddy', also! Just looking to have some fun times and maybe see what developes...
 
This could be better to help you make up your mind.

w.xvideos.com/video5800569/you_are_a_cum_whore_forced_bi_hypno_training
 
Often think about cock even though I claim to be only heterosexual.
 
Its all ok Bi guys

You know I have seen and read about many men who like myself have at some point and time desired to have cock. Being secure about one sexuality is the key to it all. I had a great time in High school with a buddy and we tryied almost everything we could. not to mention threesomes with our girlfriends. But there came a time when I was just hungry for his huge cock. I found out, at least for me, when I go into my bi mode I am submissive and take a more feminine role, wanting to feast on the meat of the meal, always looking to get stuffed and spread like the whore I am on the inside. My pain came from when I realized my friend didn't care to return the favor, maybe that's harsh but its how it felt. Anyway I digress.

I opened up to my wife before we got married, and told her (at the time) I would have flare ups of desiring cock and wanting to be fucked by a guy. She was very understanding knowing me as a very sexual person, she understood. Years later their was an opportunity for me to "hook up" with a guy, but I told him I had to tell my wife because I wouldn't do anything behind her back. I did and though it was tough she agreed to meet him with me to see if there was a connection. Their could have been, as she gave me her permission to proceed. I guess it surprised me, but I chickened out. I couldnt go through with it. I saw in her eyes the pain it brought her. Why am sharing this dribble? Because you married guys need to ask your self, "Is this a phase. or really who I am?" Will your marriage survive if your wife finds out after you commence to screwing around with someone else. Cheating is cheating. Talk to your wifes and girlfriends before you screw your self first. It could open up a whole world of delight for both of you.
Best of luck.

P.S I love to jerk off with two cocks in a condom, its so sexy and fun!!!
 
Back
Top