Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would luv to suck 3 creampies, and swallow , 2 hot loads , direct from the 2 biggest cocks.. DARE.. who would like to kiss me after that
 
When I was younger I would lay on my back and put my legs over my head and JO into my mouth. I haven't done that in years but other then that I don't eat my cum when I JO. I have eaten a few of the cream pies I created :)

Truth for you........hmmm. Ever snowball with a girl?
 
I doubt it'll ever die.. the people that are normally on here might just be busy. I know I have been extremely busy as of late.
 
I for one LOVE snowballs. Theres something hot, and raunchy and sweet and sensual about sharing a kiss and sharing the taste of your own cum. Other men, usually the husband of the wife I just fucked have eaten my creampie, and that doesnt sit well for me. To eat your own pie is awesome, but to eat the deposit of another man only seems demeaning.
 
Have you ever masturbated while talking on the phone? IF so who were you talking to?
I'll take a truth
 
This morning while looking at Frumpy Middle age womans bum on this site. It's nice.
Truth for you. Have you ever flashed your neighbors?
 
Go outside naked often been seen many times. Truth for you Have you been caught naked outside? Truth for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top