60+ and Those Who Love Them

Saturday Good Morning

Well its early here...about 7 am ...not too cold around -12c . I am in Alberta here m 64 and surfing.:)
 
Morning

today is is a cold wet rain with snow on it's way. Throw another log on the fire
 
So how much life is there after menopause? (Understand it isn't an on-off event, but takes several years...)

Do all the older women literally dry up? Totally give up masterbating? Never look at tight butt/broad shoulders again? Find all sexual thoughts and memories erased from their minds? :confused:

Of course there will be the 1% exception. :devil:

But are there enough stories where older women keep going and going... so men won't lose hope of pursuing them? :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Whole theme,/subject of "THIS THREAD!, ITS ABOUT "60+" and the recent responses falls short by 20+ years???

WTF??

If yer ageophobic, maybe you should cancel your subscription here & seek what does intrigue or interest your tastes better instead of whining about older people or someone younger that "SEEMS" too old for ya but, fits the group context!

Huh? I think you seriously misread my previous post. I mean no harm. :confused:

I am anything but agephobic. I was saying what I consider "older" has changed over time and I do not mean older in a bad or negative way and that my point was that something like 40 seems young-ish to me now. I actually like older people, I prefer the company of those older than me and am attracted to older men. Take it easy.
 
Almost There

I'm approaching the sixty mark and still have a very high sex drive. Unfortunately my wife, who is 53, has lost quite a bit of interest. While I never would have even considered it several years ago, I now have "good friends" some of the places that I travel that still have the fire. All of them are 50 plus, but by far my favorite is a wonderful woman who just turned sixty who gives me everything I need and more. I love to chat with women fifty and over, so if you'd like to talk pm me.
 
I find it interesting that the ratio of male to female responders to this thread is about 5/1 or 6/1. Are most older women just not interested? There are a couple of older women around on Lit that are quite sexy and quite intersting because they haven't lost their interest in erotic, fun sexual activity. They understand that you don't need a 20 year old's body to be sexy. They know how to use the one they have to enjoy an active sex life. I've corresponded with a few and they certainly do have active "dirty" little minds. It's quite refreshing and I love it. However, they seem to be in the great minority. I wonder how many women over say, 55-60 still have the sexual interest and confidence to stay active or do they just want to spend their time spoiling grandchildren and going to lunch with other older women. Any women care to comment?
 
I find it interesting that the ratio of male to female responders to this thread is about 5/1 or 6/1. Are most older women just not interested? There are a couple of older women around on Lit that are quite sexy and quite intersting because they haven't lost their interest in erotic, fun sexual activity. They understand that you don't need a 20 year old's body to be sexy. They know how to use the one they have to enjoy an active sex life. I've corresponded with a few and they certainly do have active "dirty" little minds. It's quite refreshing and I love it. However, they seem to be in the great minority. I wonder how many women over say, 55-60 still have the sexual interest and confidence to stay active or do they just want to spend their time spoiling grandchildren and going to lunch with other older women. Any women care to comment?

I can only speak for myself, but as a 57 yo female, my interest in all things sexual has only increased as I have gotten older.
I went through menopause a decade ago and it didn't "dry me up", or decrease my libido in the least. Quite to the contrary, where I had a thin, almost boyish figure before, I developed curves...which increased my sexual confidence. This, along with the maturity to not be concerned with what other people think of me is a deadly combination :devil:
I love my grandchildren, but I've raised my kids so this is MY time. And as far as spending my days lunching with the red hat society? I'll pass. Give me a sexy older guy that is still enjoying life :)
 
Last edited:
Good for you! What a beautiful post. I, too, am lucky that I have found several women "my age" who haven't dried up sexually.
 
Hey, Dan

Dame Helen Mirren, please. But I totally agree with you.
 
I'm 25, so I don't fall into the senior age bracket. However, I did want to cross doing an older man off my list. So...

He was 62. Unfortunately he has difficult getting and maintaining an erection. He was absolutely fantastic with his tongue. He had me coming back for more for many months. He encouraged me to just lay there and let him get to work. I received an email years later thanking me for giving him a chance, and informing me that I was one of the best sexual experiences in recent years for him.
 
I'm 25, so I don't fall into the senior age bracket. However, I did want to cross doing an older man off my list. So...

He was 62. Unfortunately he has difficult getting and maintaining an erection. He was absolutely fantastic with his tongue. He had me coming back for more for many months. He encouraged me to just lay there and let him get to work. I received an email years later thanking me for giving him a chance, and informing me that I was one of the best sexual experiences in recent years for him.

What a (refreshingly) nice story of patience and understanding .. Thank you
 
I discovered the allure of older ladies when I was a teenager mowing the lawn of a voluptuously seductive neighbor 30 years my senior.

Then there was my former mother-in-law...another lusciously appealinh lady.

At the age of 30 I found myself divorced and found myself dating women 10, 15, 20 years my senior. Now I'm 61 and these ladies are just as desirable as ever.
 
Monday

.


good morning everyone!


just checking in with you guys...


hugs!


z


.
 
while I have not been with a woman over 60, I would like to atleast once, or twice...
 
A still very active male with 72 yrs of experience behind me - and that makes for interesting and stimulating conversation and perspective. Enjoying my current 'singledom' status, especially being able to meet & chat with others that are embracing their senior years.

When friendship and intimacy are more the focus as opposed to marriage, family & children and when that friendly intimacy evolves to become (mutually) romantic and sexual, I have found that these friendships can be so very satisfying and fulfilling. I am discovering - & being discovered by - wonderfully liberated, sensitive and sexy older women who are in charge of their lives, know what they want and appreciate open & honest companionship ... and all that that sort of friendship has to offer.

Would love to chat/Skype with any who can relate to this sort of connection. BTW, there is a Brit accent residing here ....
 
Two words....Helen and Miren

Even hotter two words......Charlotte and Rampling. I think she has Helen Miren beat both with respect to looks and her sexuality as demonstrated in many more "sexually oriented" movies than Helen. Helen has "Caligula" to her name as a young woman but Charlotte has "Night Porter", "Swimming Pool" and "Heading South". It took a lot of sexual confidence for a woman of her age to allow a crotch shot of her in "Swimming Pool".
 
Mature and Enjoying Sex

I am 68 and hubby is a year younger. We enjoy sex a lot even though it has changed over the years. There is no such thing as a quickie anymore but that only improves sex.
 
I will soon reach the 60 mark and look forward to it. I think I'll have more fun from here on than I've had in the past. I think women (and men) are sexier, easier to relate to and get to know as they age. I know ladies in their 50's, 60's and 70's who are sexier and way more charming than a lot I know in their 20's, 30's & 40's.
 
Back
Top