Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have enjoyed that concert both great bands but unfortunately where I live is nowhere close to where I live so I think I am going to have to take some time off and go see some of the few good bands left before they stop touring.

So I've been a little bit lax in my posting, my responses and my PMs, my lovebugs. I hope you'll punish me proper, I might even beg. :cattail:

Just a couple photos left in this series, and then I need to start all over again. I need a little inspiration...

Chugging along on a Monday...

very hot :devil:

So let's kick it off with a pic and a little tease...

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

You are doing an excellent job selling me that you look just as good in purple as you do in red. Though I am really enjoying what is not in the purple!! ;)

So let's kick it off with a pic and a little tease...

Purple

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

Wow, getting very close. Makes me stiff just thinking about what lies beneath. Supershy you are very sexxxy.

I don't have but a few minutes, but will share my "fantasy play and some planned props" when I get the opportunity.

Thanks for sharing with us, hope you have a good weekend and I look forward to even more revealing photos of your hidden treasures. I think they are wet and swollen treasures already! :devil:

Oh, and a :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: for the treasures and you!

New member... what a post to find first!

Hi Supershy!

Just went through all of your pics.. WOW! Simply amazing. I'm definitely hoping that your "supershy butt" will make more appearances!!

Purple is my favorite color!!! Great pic.
Thank you, babe!

Mmmm think they need to be slowly removed
Agreed. Yes, please!

You are delicious!
Why, thank you!

*** I love the photo and the color, very suggestive, I must say ***
Who, me? Suggestive? ;)

WOW! What a tease that was.
I'm glad you like. :kiss:

Well it's not morning anymore, but you've just made it a good afternoon!
I forget that day is night, night is day, morning is afternoon.... depending on where you are. It *is* a small world, after all! :kiss:

Wow shy!! I do believe you are getting much bolder...that is insanely tasty... yum!
Maybe I am coming out of my shell... or my panties... who knows? :cattail:

I would have enjoyed that concert both great bands but unfortunately where I live is nowhere close to where I live so I think I am going to have to take some time off and go see some of the few good bands left before they stop touring.
Well, that's going back a *few* years (a-hem, like 20 some) but yes, concerts are a great time!

Great place to start...and did I hear you want me to give you a nice slow tease?
I'd love to give you a nice slow tease.... and forget about the place to start... I'm focused on the finish. :devil:

Thank you!

And what a tease
Maybe ;)

Mmmmm...now if we could just get the lighting fixed.
It's my own shadow from taking self-pics. What I need is a camera person. Are you applying?

Love those purple panties.
I think I do now, too! :kiss:

You are doing an excellent job selling me that you look just as good in purple as you do in red. Though I am really enjoying what is not in the purple!!
I like the purple, but the red, well, the red is a feeling. It just shouts out sexy. It will always be my favorite.

Purple? I'm sort of seeing pink.. which *is* my fave color
Is it? Who knew? ;)

Goodness me!!! dam yum Purple is the new black
Hahahahaha that made me laugh out loud. :kiss:s for my sweet mackkjackk

Wow, getting very close. Makes me stiff just thinking about what lies beneath. Supershy you are very sexxxy.

I don't have but a few minutes, but will share my "fantasy play and some planned props" when I get the opportunity.

Thanks for sharing with us, hope you have a good weekend and I look forward to even more revealing photos of your hidden treasures. I think they are wet and swollen treasures already! :

Oh, and a for the treasures and you!
Thank you. Hope you have a great weekend, with plenty of swollen treasures of your own to find! :devil:

Hi Supershy!

Just went through all of your pics.. WOW! Simply amazing. I'm definitely hoping that your "supershy butt" will make more appearances!!
Glad you stopped by... yes, my supershy ass gets limited exposure here. Despite encouragement, it's my least favorite asset. (bad pun)

I like the purple, but the red, well, the red is a feeling. It just shouts out sexy. It will always be my favorite.

Well you do look good in red. Though I am sure its the up close testing that really tells what color works the best for you. Best tested with soft gentle lips. ;)

And the panties continue...

I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

Did someone say pink lace? Yep, I think so. Just for you. :kiss:

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

I think I need to go shopping for some new panties :D
Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

Happy weekend, my :heart:bugs!

I have to say, I think this series is a lot of the same pic, just different panties...

Did someone say pink lace? Yep, I think so. Just for you. :kiss:

pinklace1
pinklace 2
pinklace 3

I think I need to go shopping for some new panties :D
Before showing them off, maybe my next spa appointment I'll go for a full Brazilian.... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions!

Happy weekend, my :heart:bugs!

Im thinking full brazillian... yep... thats it.... pink lace is awesome too!!... it is such a thrill to watch the shyness slowly fade away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back