My written scene - exciting

AlphaSID

Experienced
Hey guys,

So my gf and I are experimenting in BDSM and right now I am away at work. Waiting for me at home is a box of new goodies that I bought online. I gave my gf strict instructions. "Do not open the box!" But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to tell her. SO. I came up with a plan. I wrote out what I want to do when I get home and I send her a short teaser everyday until I can get back. Its got all the good stuff in there, like rope bondage, blind folds, earphones, crops, flogger, drip candles, ice and hopefully my new favourite, remote controlled egg.

My question, Who has done something else this before and how did it turn out? I am away on our anniversary, valentines day and her birthday, so I have a lot of make up to do. I need it to go well.

I can post the scene if anyone wants.

Hey guys,

So my gf and I are experimenting in BDSM and right now I am away at work. Waiting for me at home is a box of new goodies that I bought online. I gave my gf strict instructions. "Do not open the box!" But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to tell her. SO. I came up with a plan. I wrote out what I want to do when I get home and I send her a short teaser everyday until I can get back. Its got all the good stuff in there, like rope bondage, blind folds, earphones, crops, flogger, drip candles, ice and hopefully my new favourite, remote controlled egg.

My question, Who has done something else this before and how did it turn out? I am away on our anniversary, valentines day and her birthday, so I have a lot of make up to do. I need it to go well.

Does the box have any pie in it?

Waiting for me at home is a box of new goodies that I bought online. I gave my gf strict instructions. "Do not open the box!"

WhatsInTheBoxB-1428420074.gif

Hey guys,

Isn't the point for her to open the box?

dick-in-a-box-lg.gif

She opened the box. She's already used the toys and will just repackage it all like it is new.

Bad girl! :caning:

Every silly thing that makes no sense goes to the poetry board

Well no not really. The box is not for any of the occasions I mentioned. Those gifts already came. The box is stuff for both of us. She can't open it, cause I want to surprise her with them. Its all stuff we have talked about. I'm starting to think by the responses this is a bad idea.

She opened the box. She's already used the toys and will just repackage it all like it is new.

Bad girl! :caning:

Then I get to tie her to the bed and tickle her. Its the punishment I set out if she opens it and I find out. I will find out, I always do.

Well no not really. The box is not for any of the occasions I mentioned. Those gifts already came. The box is stuff for both of us. She can't open it, cause I want to surprise her with them. Its all stuff we have talked about. I'm starting to think by the responses this is a bad idea.

That's because the only one you responded to is some nutter that thinks he's descended from King David.

What about the pie?

If you don't want to answer, that's ok. You don't seem like a pie-person to me.

That's because the only one you responded to is some nutter that thinks he's descended from King David.

What about the pie?

If you don't want to answer, that's ok. You don't seem like a pie-person to me.

Ha! No there is not a pie in there.

Back