Oh HELL yes!

pleasteasme said:
Sweet & Sour Chicken, please.

Damnit, that sounds really good!
Had a hankerin' for some chinese...
Note - it does no good to get a Cannuckian 3,000 miles away to google you up a chinese take-out open at 11pm...it just just does no good at all... :p

Looks good, I have leftover General Tao chicken in the fridge I may need to heat it up now.

JustWanderful said:
Note - it does no good to get a Cannuckian 3,000 miles away to google you up a chinese take-out open at 11pm...it just just does no good at all... :p

Serves you right for being a lazy ass!

Besides, our chinese food has to be better.

JustWanderful said:
why better? 'cos you're closer?

Better because we have a HUGE asian population, and our food is ranked to be among the best outside of China and HK.

(And because I say so.)

Now I want some mango pudding covered in coconut milk.

*thinks for a sec*

Dammit.

JustWanderful said:

Try being in southern Illinois in a county with a total population of under 5000! But we do have a Chinese restaurant nearby, but, alas, they do not deliver. *sigh* And I'm in my jammies now. *looks at clock* And it's too late now, anyway.

glynndah said:
Try being in southern Illinois in a county with a total population of under 5000! But we do have a Chinese restaurant nearby, but, alas, they do not deliver. *sigh* And I'm in my jammies now. *looks at clock* And it's too late now, anyway.
i just got in the car and went on a mission...got there at 10:56...but they stay open till 1130 on Fridays now...i'm almost full...

Barbdreams said:
Better because we have a HUGE asian population, and our food is ranked to be among the best outside of China and HK.

(And because I say so.)

Now I want some mango pudding covered in coconut milk.

*thinks for a sec*

Dammit.
I'd google ya up an address to go get some, but I wouldn't want anyone to think you're a lazyass...
:p :p :p

Last edited:
JustWanderful said:
I'd google ya up an address to go get some, but I wouldn't want anyone to you're a lazyass...
:p :p :p

You know, for someone who's been soooooo critical of my typing this evening, you ain't doing so hot yourself, babe..

Me? A lazy ass?

*wiggles butt*

Barbdreams said:
You know, for someone who's been soooooo critical of my typing this evening, you ain't doing so hot yourself, babe..

Me? A lazy ass?

*wiggles butt*
edit yer quote...it's lookin at me funny...
lolol

JustWanderful said:
edit yer quote...it's lookin at me funny...
lolol

No!

I'm a lazy ass.

*thinks for a minute*

Damn, I shouldn't have said that....

*grins*

JustWanderful said:
too bad...was gonna offer lap rides after dinner....

Good thing most parts of me aren't lazy, and those that are, can be convinced otherwise.

Oh, and for the record, ask sweetalabama about our Chinese food, okay?

Awesome!

I went to this amazing hibachi house & sushi bar tonight.

The BEST sweet potato and cucumber sushi that I have ever had in my entire life. I am almost drooling thinking about it.

Guess where I am going for lunch tomorrow? Anyone want to join me?

heh.

BeBe81 said:
Awesome!

I went to this amazing hibachi house & sushi bar tonight.

The BEST sweet potato and cucumber sushi that I have ever had in my entire life. I am almost drooling thinking about it.

Guess where I am going for lunch tomorrow? Anyone want to join me?

heh.

I have no idea where I'm going for lunch, but it's going to be early - going to The Reef with Ms_Litith and Uhhh, person with the unpronounceable name - for dinner.

Last edited:
Barbdreams said:
I have no idea where I'm going for lunch, but it's going to be early - going to The Reef with Ms_Litith and Uhhh, person with the unpronounceable name.

Yes! St. Patty's!

Yous are so lucky and I want to go! *pouts*

I want details! hehe.

I'm having the last 2 pieces of pizza leftover from Thursday's supper for tomorrow's lunch. Yours sounds much better.

BeBe81 said:
Yes! St. Patty's!

I want details! hehe.

You ain't the only one. *grins*

You will get to meet me though, of this I am certain.

BeBe81 said:
Yes! St. Patty's!

I want details! hehe.
heck with details, we demand pics! videos! dvds! podcasts!
but ok, details will work

Barbdreams said:
You ain't the only one. *grins*

You will get to meet me though, of this I am certain.

Yes, I will! I get all excited just thinking about my Portland visit/move.

*sighs*

Back