The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't happened yet - we're in holiday mode. Eat when we get around to it, someone mentions they're hungry, or we notice it's late. No one feels like eating much anyway when it's 35C out there.

I wish I could tell you I feel your pain, but after out last arctic blast, today's below-freezing temps feel like a heat wave.

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to let everyone know we're back home with access to all the smutnets again. :)

Everyone have a wonderful [winter solstice-oriented festival]?

I'm outa here for a bit - required to be builder's labourer on the shed.
Brother in law was going to come out and help today, but he's kinda busy at the hospital.

I'm outa here for a bit - required to be builder's labourer on the shed.
Brother in law was going to come out and help today, but he's kinda busy at the hospital.

Hope it's nothing too serious.

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to let everyone know we're back home with access to all the smutnets again. :)

Everyone have a wonderful [winter solstice-oriented festival]?

Welcome back!

Yeah he is...that pain killer knocks him right out.

So, you come here often, sweetie? :kiss: ;)

I hear coughing so he may be up soon. Dinner is in the oven but late as I too ended up napping.

Whenever I can, how about you sailor? ;)

Yeah he is...that pain killer knocks him right out.

So, you come here often, sweetie? :kiss: ;)

Honestly, he's lucky. I wish they'd do that for me. It would have made the last two weeks a lot more tolerable. Fortunately, I are not smert enuff to fel much. :D

That poor guy. Is he feeling any better at all yet?

Welcome, OD, but are you sure you're in the right place? From all your post history, it seems you may be looking for something we don't really offer here. You may want to check on the GB.

He's pretty much been asleep all day, which he needed. I hear coughing starting so it's probably about time for him to get up and remedicate. Good news is no broken rib and no pneumonia.

He's pretty much been asleep all day, which he needed. I hear coughing starting so it's probably about time for him to get up and remedicate. Good news is no broken rib and no pneumonia.

Did I miss something? Last I heard, he had a bad chest cold. :eek:

I hear coughing so he may be up soon. Dinner is in the oven but late as I too ended up napping.

Whenever I can, how about you sailor? ;)

Same here...my ship's in drydock for repairs, so I stop by every evening. :kiss:

How is the big guy? Feeling any better?

Did I miss something? Last I heard, he had a bad chest cold. :eek:

Really bad night with the coughing. You know the ones that make you think they are going to cough out a lung? He strained a muscle over the ribs and then went to work. Came home and I took him to urgent care.

Dr. took xrays because he couldn't tell if it was pneumonia or not or if he broke a rib or not. Luckily both counts were not!

On heavy duty antibiotics to see if that helps although probably viral. And major cough meds to suppress it to let him sleep. He's just up since about 2:30. He really needed the sleep.

Same here...my ship's in drydock for repairs, so I stop by every evening. :kiss:

How is the big guy? Feeling any better?

Ooh every evening? *wink*

He's better for the sleep. Just up. Dinner's not quite ready, I missed the timing, drats.

Really bad night with the coughing. You know the ones that make you think they are going to cough out a lung? He strained a muscle over the ribs and then went to work. Came home and I took him to urgent care.

Dr. took xrays because he couldn't tell if it was pneumonia or not or if he broke a rib or not. Luckily both counts were not!

On heavy duty antibiotics to see if that helps although probably viral. And major cough meds to suppress it to let him sleep. He's just up since about 2:30. He really needed the sleep.

Ouch! From the sound of it, he really does. Praise codeine from whom all blessings fall . . . except for the likes of me, that is.

Give the big guy a careful hug for me. I'll be thinking of him.

And you, too. You poor thing. Get some sleep tonight.

You're feeling better, aren't you?

I'm within days of being 100%. Each morning I wake up, I hurt less. Each day I can talk a little bit better. This morning in church, I was even able to sing again, though admittedly my upper register is still on hold. I have achieved two of the three goals for this procedure. We will see if I get the third after I meet with the surgeon again on the 12th. If so, great. If not . . . hey, think how rich I would be if only I could bat .667 in the majors!

I'm within days of being 100%. Each morning I wake up, I hurt less. Each day I can talk a little bit better. This morning in church, I was even able to sing again, though admittedly my upper register is still on hold. I have achieved two of the three goals for this procedure. We will see if I get the third after I meet with the surgeon again on the 12th. If so, great. If not . . . hey, think how rich I would be if only I could bat .667 in the majors!

Bat? I thought you were a teacher.

Jeez...that's awful...is he susceptible to colds and flu? That can really lay you out.

Ooh every evening? *wink*

He's better for the sleep. Just up. Dinner's not quite ready, I missed the timing, drats.

Yup...every evening. :kiss:

Poor guy...feeling like crap and no dinner. ;) Prolly not that hungry anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back