Women should stop dressing like rape culture bait, yes?

Clothing and cosmetics do not drive rape. As I said above, shitheads don't rape infants and octogenarians because they dress sexy. They're raped because they're powerless, a few steps below the self-loathing rapist.

And cops and guards don't anally rape male prisoners with broomsticks because they're sexy. Equating rape with sex is bullshit. Lots of bullshit on this thread. Time to call Herculea to clean out the stables.
 
This is about the American phenom, yes?
Shitheads rape children, women, and men of all ages all over the world. The USA phenom is blaming the victims. Tell the mother of the next infant rape victim that the assault was her baby's fault. Go ahead, tell her.

Blaming victims is bullshit. Stop.
 
Excellent point. American women spend more on makeup than women from any other country. Is there a correlation between victim responsibility and makeup?
Is there a connection between illiberal education and boys-men not learning to fucking control their animal selves and treat others with respect? And what does makeup have to do with shitheads raping infants, octogenarians, their prisoners, et al?

I'll say it again: equating rape with sex is bullshit.
 
You make it sound like rape is a crime of violence that has nothing to do with a woman’s attractiveness.
 
i am wondering if posters have figured out that rape and so called rape culture are two different things.

Rape culture includes the co opting of women by the patriarchy to sexually objectify themselves to attract mates and encourage mating.

Consider applying rouge and lipstick as a way to signal sexual arousal and readiness for copulation. That is the reason those two customs exist.

Knowing this ( and intelligent people do), why do american women buy more rouge and lipstick than women anywhere else?

intelligent women would stop wearing it, yes?

Who paints “down to fuck” on their face?
 
I'd never attack a woman for sex.

I find this idea a bit worrying.

I leave it to them to come on to me.
 
In America, men and women's sexual responses are programmed from an early age in ways which differ than the cultural programming in other societies, yes?

I am surprised anyone would have to spell this out. Perhaps the audience here is not well educated. Or just arguing to "Win", like Trump.

popular-culture-theories-9-638.jpg
 
No, honestly, I've reached middle age, and I've never gone short
of women.

It's not generally seen in Western societies as shameful for a woman
to make advances to a guy.

You could make the point that I've only gotten pushy women,
but I don't mind that.
 
They're plain h8rs. They just embraced a 'cause' trying to find a focus for their hatred.

Fucking hypochrytes.
At least you and I are more honest about who we are.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/////


Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what I need from you







As I told those scumbags butters and so on when I pleaded with them to support me and ask you to stop:

I Was stalked by someone who behaved exactly like you. He had raped a person, and he became fixated on me due to his xenophobia.

You're his spitting image and you make me puke. I'm certain that, given the time or circumstances, you'll rape someone too. Fuck off back to the Playground; you don't belong here.

I genuinely believe that people like you are the reason for racism.

Other than being black, what's your calling card? Are you educated? Formally or informally.
Naah, your posts are dumb and kitsch as hell.

Nigger. Here ya go. :)
I would never call LJ or LadyF, whom I respect - that. But you're behaving like a racist, xenophobic one.

Hei Zumi, you racist and xenophobic pos.

Guess what?
From now on I'll call you "nigger".
Just like you had no qualms about encouraging the stalkers who call us prairee niggers, gipsies and pakis.

You can shove your non- white outrage up your ass, as far as I care. :)

Aww, the American minority member with a chip on his shoulder is finally showing his true colors.

Own it, doofuss: you're a xenophobe and white hater.

I don't fucking care if the GB retards put you on the Endangered Species List. I came across and I know your kind all too well.

I wasn't.

Nevertheless, I highly doubt that you were ever raped.
Someone who was raped wouldn't be so keen to spread her STD's on an internet forum. As you obviously are. :rose:


Half Serbian, moron.
Us racists killed and baked thousands of brown muslims.

Wanna be next? :)


Hei Zumi.

My ancestors, those genocidal racist psychopaths baked and killed your kind for a living.

Wanna spoon? :D


As I said, one of my parents is from Serbia.

I'm pretty sure that dpsome of my relatives killed or bak1d a Muslim.

So what am I supposed to do? Volunteer to the GB brothel as a token of my repentance? :eek:
 
Last edited:
Equality?

If women wanted to be equal they would stop wearing makeup, stop coloring their hair, put their tits away and wear sensible shoes, yes?

Pretending to be Barbie dolls then crying about unwanted sexual attention is self destructive behavior, yes?

If you want real change, start with yourselves.


men need to learn self control and respect for all ladies


because then


all ladies will feel completely comfortable and safe walking around totally naked


can you imagine that?


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462441
 
men need to learn self control and respect for all ladies


because then


all ladies will feel completely comfortable and safe walking around totally naked


can you imagine that?


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462441
Exactly. When I see nude women I see more than nude women, I see freedom.

Generally speaking women only run around showing their female bits on camera, much less in public, when they are reasonably sure that they're going to be safe doing so. So when you see it happening, it's because they're FREE - free from fear of assault.

The amount of porn and exhibitionism you see is proportional to how much FREEDOM there is.
 
I don't know where some of you live, but the vast majority of the women that I see around my area are pretty damn covered up--sporting sweat pants, not even a hint of cleavage.

I myself only show lots of leg when I'm out with him during the warmer months and the occasional peek of cleavage. I like to see the admiring glances from other dudes and his facial expression. He knows he secretly likes it.

Alone, nah, I'm all covered up, no titty showing.


Now Lit is a different story! :D
 
I was picking up a few things last friday nite at the grocery store.

I rarely foodshop on friday night but might start.

There was skin everywhere. Nice stuff, with good variety and no fatties.
 
It's still early spring up in our geriatric highlands; nobody uncovers much. Down in the county seat, a Gold Rush town at the Central Valley's margin, it's a bit warmer. Folks are uncovering whether or not they terrorize the eyes. It's best to be blind at Walmart. Don't expect much excess clothing when temps hit 100f. Is that too hot for assaults?
 
Back
Top