Girlfriends roommate

Domjohnny

Experienced
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Posts
63
My girlfriend has a very cute roommate who I am attracted to but have never done anything with or have flirted with. However, the other day I was at their house by myself and had to find her panties...

Anyone ever fucked a significant others roommate?
 
My Daughter and Daughter in-Law were college roommates and lovers. That is how my Son met his wife, he went to visit, and fuck, his Sister and ended up spending that weekend, and many, many more having three-ways with the two of them. They are all still very close.
 
The closest I ever came was in college at my date's house party. As the evening progressed her roommate kept hitting on me. My date got really drunk and as the party wound down she went to bed. Her roommate cornered me in the kitchen and stuck her tongue in my mouth. As the final people were leaving I lingered behind and she shut the door with me still inside and we fucked in the living room like rabbits all night while my date (her roommate) slept in the next room.
 
The closest I ever came was in college at my date's house party. As the evening progressed her roommate kept hitting on me. My date got really drunk and as the party wound down she went to bed. Her roommate cornered me in the kitchen and stuck her tongue in my mouth. As the final people were leaving I lingered behind and she shut the door with me still inside and we fucked in the living room like rabbits all night while my date (her roommate) slept in the next room.

:cool::cool::cool:
 
The closest I ever came was in college at my date's house party. As the evening progressed her roommate kept hitting on me. My date got really drunk and as the party wound down she went to bed. Her roommate cornered me in the kitchen and stuck her tongue in my mouth. As the final people were leaving I lingered behind and she shut the door with me still inside and we fucked in the living room like rabbits all night while my date (her roommate) slept in the next room.

Nice! Did she ever find out?
 
There was a Seinfeld episode about this once. George was dating a woman, but when he met her roommate, he decided he'd rather date her. He figured it was impossible, but Jerry came up with a plan: George should suggest to his GF that they do a threesome with the roommate. They figure that she will be so disgusted that she will dump him, but when she tells the roommate about it, the roommate will be flattered and will seek George out.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. As soon as George suggested the FMF to his GF, she said that she and her roomie were into that a lot, let's do it now! George got scared and ran away.
 
I had an ongoing thing with my girlfriend's college roommate. It started one drunken night. My girlfriend and I started messing around, didn't realize/care that roommate was there. My girlfriend came and passed out. I'm stuck with a giant hard on. I look over and see roommate staring. She said she could help with it and comes over and starts stroking me. I think I'm getting laid, but she doesn't let me touch her. I cum, and she goes back to her bed. Umm. What just happened?

Nothing happens for a month. Then we are all drinking one night, girlfriend passes out. I offer to return the favor. She let's me, but nothing more. Fast forward another 2 weeks, girlfriend leaves for class, roommate comes in from the shower in just a robe. I jokingly ask if we are ever going to fuck, and she says fine. Right there on my girlfriend's bed. First of many
 
Nice! Did she ever find out?

I never saw the date again but slept with her roommate a couple more times. Figured she learned about it but I didn't care. We had only made it to first base a couple times.
 
When I was in college my girlfriend and I moved into an apartment together. It was a one bedroom unit on the ground floor of the building. The apartment across the hall from us had the same floor plan, but was rented by two female students. One was a blonde and the other a brunette. The blonde was a gorgeous girl, kind of the cheerleader type. The brunette was pretty, but not as stunning as the blonde.

Anyway, the blonde had a boyfriend. He was a tall, frat boy kind of guy. Occasionally he spent the night, which meant the brunette had to sleep on the couch. One night after fucking the blonde to sleep, he got up and went out to the the brunette on the couch. They ended up fucking.

The blonde found out, and broke things off with him. But the brunette kept fucking him. They became a couple. The blonde was suddenly the one who slept on the couch.

This is where the story gets weird. The frat boy boyfriend had a roommate, another frat boy type. The two of them were nightly visitors at the apartment across the hall. They smoked weed until late in the evening, and then the roommate would walk home alone while the brunette and the boyfriend went to the bedroom and fucked. The blonde slept on the couch.

But one night the boyfriend couldn't make it, and the roommate came over by himself. He stayed and fucked the brunette. After a while, the boyfriend and the roommate alternated nights. One would stay and fuck the brunette, while the other walked home. The next night they switched. This went on for the rest of the semester.

When the winter semester started the blonde moved out and the boyfriend moved in. But the roommate continued to visit every other night. On those nights, the boyfriend went to his old apartment. This arrangement lasted throughout the winter and spring.

We learned all of these details from the blonde as she was packing up to move out. She was not angry with the other three, but just frustrated because she couldn't study at home.
 
College days

In my college days I dated a Karen for several weeks and we fucked a few times but really just didn't work out

She had a roommate whose name was also Karen this Karen wasn't as pretty as the other but her body was very amazing
After a few dates Karen and I fucked and as I orgasmed I called out Karen's name but unfortunately I called out the other Karen's last name

Yeah she told me to get out and I never saw either of them again
 
When I first got back together with my now partner she was living on the left coast, I'm most of the way to the right coast. I would travel out to see her a couple times a month for a long weekend fuckfest. Because of a lack of funds she shared a 2 bedroom apartment with a friend from their university days.

After a few visits I had called to speak to my gal but she was working late and I got he room-mate on the phone. Within minutes she was telling me how incredibly horny she got while I was out there because of listening to us all night then seeing us walk around nearly naked all day. I suggested if that was the case she should join us next time.

She was shocked at the suggestion. She said she'd never have the nerve to even talk to her roomie about such a proposition.

I told her that a) her roomie was very bi, and, b) that once she'd come the first time she'd get so horny that there was no way she was saying no to anything sexual.

She laughed and said was getting so horny listening to us she was nearly at the point of no return also, so I suggested she just give it some thought.

Sure enough a week later when I was out there she appeared completely naked in our doorway while I had my gal face down / ass up and pounding her. She just stood there stroking her pussy and watching. I stopped pumping for a second and my girl looked up to see her roomie standing there in the doorway. Without a second to waste she called her over. She scooted up under my gal who began lapping at her clit while I went back to pumping into her pussy, which suddenly got LOT wetter.

Now 10+ years later we still get together several times a year.
 
In my early twenties I lived in a house with 5 roommates including my then girlfriend and her college best friend. The friend/roommate and I would fool around frequently when no one else was home. When my girlfriend and everyone else went away for Christmas holidays, the roommate made a point of sticking around to keep me company. It was a lot of fun. She was a virgin, and remained so, but that didn't stop us from enjoying the excitement from all the "sneaky sex stuff". The girlfriend never found out, but I'm pretty sure one of the other roommates clued in.
 
Back
Top