Lindsey's Lusty Lounge

mmmm! Please convey my gratitude to your Dom for offering you that needed encouragement! Your pics are enticing, thought-provoking, and much better than caffeine for keeping me up! :D Thanks for taking the plunge!
 
Wow and here I PMed you thinking I could have a chat. Lucky dom you have and nice pictures. I really like the colour you're wearing.
 
v
Very beautiful. I have a request, if Mac allows, I should very much like to see you with those panties in your mouth.
 
Hmmmm, okay. So he like knows what you do 24-7, and vice versa, is that right? :D:rolleyes:

Love your pics. But not a big believer in the online dom/sub thing. But you crazy kids have fun!

I said I had a dom Sexy....none of these other online, 24/7 details you've conjured while fantasizing about me :eek: haha but do keep fantasizing please ;)
 
You are so very sexy. The things I would love to do to you and with you!
 
With some encouragement from my Dom I've started my own thread. First ever yay! I hope to pop in regularly and post pics (if people like it)...maybe take requests. We'll see! Please leave comments and not PM's. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy! :)
GOT MY ATTENTION. :D
 
Your're gorgeous! Very sexy! I especially like picture number 7, it is my lucky number after all. Such a sexy view. :devil:
 
Just to clarify. I have a dom. He likes to share. But this thread is not about him (even if he pops up now and then). It's about me! :) And your satisfaction of course ;) I'm enjoying the comments.
 
Back
Top