Poll: Hillary Clinton Crushes GOP Candidates

I gotta admit I felt the same way too. In retrospect, I think it was some superior messaging from the Clinton camp from 2004-2007 that convinced America that Hillary was the presumptive nominee.

Her actual campaign faltered, it was very lackluster. I was active in local Democratic party organizations then, and then-Senator Obama's team REALLY had their feces consolidated, organization-wise and message-wise. They blew the doors off of the sclerotic going-through-the-motions Dem leadership.

Yeah, Hillary turned out not to be the politician her husband is, not even close, and she got upset by an upstart. She still isn't that good.

Arnold Rothstein bought the Sox.
I mean, who knew???
Seriously, we may never know how that happened.

lWCK5qo.jpg

I bought into the hype about Hillary back then. Learned my lesson on that.

She missed her grandmotherly phase and went straight to great-granny.

I don't think she's "gotten that" yet, or maybe her handlers are blowing smoke up her pants-suit.

But we fucked it all up in '08, so . . . .

I really thought Barry would implode.

She missed her grandmotherly phase and went straight to great-granny.

I don't think she's "gotten that" yet, or maybe her handlers are blowing smoke up her pants-suit.

But we fucked it all up in '08, so . . . .

I really thought Barry would implode.

I thought Hillary would beat Obama, then McCain, but when she didn't I knew Obama would beat McCain easily. In 2012 I was right about the nominees, one being a no-brainer, of course, but wrong about the results of the general election, except right at the very end, when things obviously were going south for Romney. So basically I'm 0 for 2 in predicting the winner of the last two presidential elections. Talk about being humbled.

I thought Hillary would beat Obama, then McCain, but when she didn't I knew Obama would beat McCain easily. In 2012 I was right about the nominees, one being a no-brainer, of course, but wrong about the results of the general election, except right at the very end, when things obviously were going south for Romney. So basically I'm 0 for 2 in predicting the winner of the last two presidential elections. Talk about being humbled.

Yeah, humility . . . a trait all but non-existent on the GB.

Off to work.

giphy.gif

Back