Maybe there's something to this 'karma' thing....

warrior queen

early bird snack pack
The most toxic person I have ever had the misfortune of knowing, the one who spends 99% of the time you're near her lecturing you on all the things you're doing wrong (healthwise), the one who earnestly explains that all you have to do to be trully wealthy is think yourself into abundance, and a whole lot of other shite.....
......has given herself severe cholitis by doing coffee enemas.3 times a day in her quest for skeletal thin-ness.
I so very clearly remember her trying to convince both myself and her sister that these enemas were the be-all and end-all secret to good health :rolleyes:

And now she's bleeding from her ass.

I never once retaliated over any of the crap she put my family through.
And now it seems I didn't need to.

Is it bad that I don't feel a skerrick of sympathy?

Btw..... nobody else here believes in the curative power of enemas with strange ingredients, do they???

Whatever happened to some crazy stealing your identity?

The Australian Tax Office is investigating. I've seen a tax lawyer to verify my identity so they know I am not the person listed in the other state.
Now all I can do is wait for the ATO to do their thing.

i don't think you quite understand how karma works.

All those supercillious lectures on what I was doing wrong healthwise, and she's the one that looks 20 years older and is bleeding from her bowels?
I think I understand just fine!

All those supercillious lectures on what I was doing wrong healthwise, and she's the one that looks 20 years older and is bleeding from her bowels?
I think I understand just fine!

Just put it on ignore.

The cunt HATES Australia, Australian people, and the culture.

He's also a monumental bore.

3x/day?? For how long?? I like coffee, but wtf!?

I haven't spoken to her since I cut her completely from any imvolvement in my life.
Normally, I wouldn't wish ill on anybody...... but this just seems so right :eek:

You haven't experienced brain-shatteringly offensive until you've sat through a dinner where she eats half a green bean and 25+ supplement pills, explaining loudly the health benefits of each one, before taking herself off to YOUR bathroom to admnister the latest enema (because timing is super-important for etticacy!)

Just put it on ignore.

The cunt HATES Australia, Australian people, and the culture.

He's also a monumental bore.

That's too bad.
Aussie.Day is coming up..... the best of the bestest come out!
What you doing for the day?

We're spending the day at the beach. Cricket and beer will be had :D

That's too bad.

Beach, cricket and beer, eh? Sounds great! And very Australian.

I haven't decided what we're going to do yet. We've not long come back from being on holiday, so I'm not fussed really.

A bbq with the family. Swim. Cold beverage. Probably the same as you. What else would you do on Straya Day? A bit of thong throwing. :D

Cool, chick!

That's too bad.

Well beings as it is a special kinda day, I'd offer to drink your beer and give you a semen enema. You know, 'cuz I'm such a nice guy. Someone else can play cricket in my place.

Beach, cricket and beer, eh? Sounds great! And very Australian.

I haven't decided what we're going to do yet. We've not long come back from being on holiday, so I'm not fussed really.

A bbq with the family. Swim. Cold beverage. Probably the same as you. What else would you do on Straya Day? A bit of thong throwing. :D

Cool, chick!

Last year we ended up with half the beach-full of strangers playing something that started out as cricket, and became some other game nobody understood :)

Good times!

Well beings as it is a special kinda day, I'd offer to drink your beer and give you a semen enema. You know, 'cuz I'm such a nice guy. Someone else can play cricket in my place.

I don't think getting a semen enema on the beach is the best idea.
Sand, ya know!

I'm not really big on that what goes around comes around shit. I seen great things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Sometimes people just catch a break and sometimes they don't.

I'm not really big on that what goes around comes around shit. I seen great things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Sometimes people just catch a break and sometimes they don't.

Neither was I.
Until this :eek:

And sometimes they end up bleeding out the ass.

It's a tough world out there some days.

Better their ass than their head.

That really depends, brah.

If I see someone on the street bleeding out of their head, I am inclined to help. If I see someone bleeding out of their arse, I'm inclined to take pics and post it here to see if it's warrior's health nut nemesis.

Back