id like to see a woman suck her own nipples

First things first: Sweetdaisymae, WHERE can I get some lovely jewelry like in your av? I've been admiring that for a while, and keep forgetting to ask you.

Second, I can lick, suck, or bite my own, but it's a bit awkward. Much better to have somebody do it for me. (They're 42DDD, btw.)

Proof:
View attachment 1170862

nice lick

So Hot

I have a lady friend that likes to rub the mixed juices from her and her lover on her breasts then suck them clean. Then she'll re-apply and offer them to him. Sounds so hot.

I love nipple play! Watching a woman suck her own gets my tongue hard lol..it is a real turn on.

As clearly there are a lot of fans of this activity here...anyone know the name of this girl? She's modelled a lot on the internet as I've seen multiple pics of her, but I would love to know her name to find full sets.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^I want to say Anna Song?

Thanks. I will see if this is the case right now.

YEP! It seems to be!

Thank you kindly!

Ugh. Her movies have a fucking awful soundtrack over them. Who thinks this is a fucking good idea?

Last edited:
This is the first time I have tried adding an attachment. If it works, this isn't exactly sucking, but it is a relatively anonymous photo of me licking my nipple. Guess DD's are good for something. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is the first time I have tried adding an attachment. If it works, this isn't exactly sucking, but it is a relatively anonymous photo of me licking my nipple. Guess DD's are good for something. :rolleyes:

So many things to admire......the fingers, the tongue, the nipple, together........nice.....

I like to do this..but like it more when we share..both of us licking the same nipple and our tongues play together...ummmm...so horny thinking about that right now

I like to do this..but like it more when we share..both of us licking the same nipple and our tongues play together...ummmm...so horny thinking about that right now

This is so hot...sharing your nipples....your tongues.....Maybe spread some of your shared juices on them..........and lick more.....together...mmmmm

I can think of alot of things a nice pair of DD's like yours could be good for ;)

I love doing this too. Tongues meeting tongues, nipples being licked by two tongues, lots of wetness. Just fantasized about this last night ..... again .....

BuxFan.... that's sweet, thank you. I could make a better guess at where you are if I knew you leaned more towards eye patches or being nuts. :D

I wish I could lick and suck on my nipples, but they are too firm to pull that little nub up to my mouth. Maybe it's a good thing...I'd probably never leave my house...

My ex and I used to do that all the time. Drove us both wild.

Back