ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
true unless the manngers are cursed to be a mgr then...well its too grusom to say
 
SpectralDragoon said:
lol, nope, I don't disappear.

That just means that either you're not evil, or you're not a very good manager. (Don't worry, it's good to not be a good manager, it means you actually have the respect of your employee's)

Blaze
 
Hey Hy & SD,

Gotta leave and come back in again. Don't know why but Lit is loading slow today. Very slow.

I'm manager, its hard work from up here, LOL...

Z
 
You think the lag is bad ... try it with cable ... sheeze ...

Damn it Khadgar ... that fleck Tifa pix is still loading ... damn thing is too fleckin huge & I am not talking about her boobs.
 
Last edited:
LOL ARC,

I only saw the top of her head before I gave up and came back out.

Z
 
*laughs* hey, i agree Blaze, but then again, YOU agree with me too.

but anyway, the "thing" with tifa, you'll see it alot if your catagorizing it. i'm foing through the folders i know are good and just taking them from there. so i went into the "tifa" folder, and next it will be another folder LOL so.... that satisfy you blaze? i'm almost done the non hentai tifa folder on that site lol.


and i KNOW the pic is huge.... but it's good, and theres not much i can do about cutting it down, seeing as it's not on my comp and alll
 
Hey sure, the pics are nice and big, makes it easier to see the details!
(Sorry, can't sympathize with you guys, everythings loading within seconds for me)
Your cable should be almost as fast as my DSL, so it might be a server problem.
Blaze
 
okay blaze. done the "non-hentai" section of the Tifa folder. now, how many else are on my site? hmmm... well, it's not my site, but you know lo.... i'd say about 120? *laughs evilly*

anyways, i'll be off to bed now. and later, i'll start another folder, when no ones posting, and i have nothign to do lol.

and i bet you were thinking "why the hell doesn't khad put pics up" when you had the other av threads up! weren't you! well.... now you know, i have thousands lol.

night people, sweet, yet damningly and crap your pants evil dreams!
 
Hey Blaze,

now i know how you got those 3000+ post, been stalking ya in the GB...LOL

Z
 
Hey Khadgar, before you go man, answer this question.

For everyone,
Who here has read the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan?

Blaze
 
"i read alot of things"
"was that one of them"



well, it sounds familiar, but i can't remeber



*looks at Arc.* well.... i've got to go, *starts walking, dragging along arc* are you going to make me drag you all the way to my bed?! *smirks* suit yourself! lol *walks and drags Arc out of the room*
 
Got through the first three books, and halfway into the fourth before finally giving up. Too convulated...

Z
 
Damn, I'm gonna start a thread based on it, but I was hoping for some people that I already know I can count on for quality.
Oh well, I'll see what kind of response I get when I put up the casting call.

Blaze
 
Zircon said:
Got through the first three books, and halfway into the fourth before finally giving up. Too convulated...

Z

If you want to check out the Casting call, the first 3 books should provide enough background for you to be able to join if you like it. I'm not using anything really from the plotline, just the world setting, and I'm basing it on the Great Hunt of Illian. (That was mentioned in the 2nd book)

Blaze
 
Blaze,

It has been like 6 to 7 years ago when I read the Wheel of Time. I've forgotten what the world looked like. All I remember are these kids, a soceress and a guardian knight. Don't remember much about the storyline either. I didn't really like the Wheel because it long winded, and had very little humor in it, the laugh out ones anyway. But, once your OOC is up, I'll check it out, and see if I can jog my memory further. LOL

Z
 
BlazeofLife said:
Hey Khadgar, before you go man, answer this question.

For everyone,
Who here has read the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan?

Blaze
I read up to the 'Crown of Swords' I think the title was, gave up after that, the series was so slow moving I just got board - endless battles while the plot just crept along.
 
Hehehe, you've pretty much got it right.
The series is still going, I'm still waiting for book 10 to come out.
Book 9 came out last year, I think.

Blaze
 
BlazeofLife said:
Hey sure, the pics are nice and big, makes it easier to see the details!
(Sorry, can't sympathize with you guys, everythings loading within seconds for me)
Your cable should be almost as fast as my DSL, so it might be a server problem.
Blaze

I hate you.:mad:
 
Nope, never read the wheel of time, but from what you guys are saying, it doesn't sound nearly as good as the Sword of Truth series.
 
Actually, you'd be surprised at the similarities between the two. (Personally, I think Terry Goodkind read Robert Jordan, and its subconsciously influencing his own writing.)
I personally like the Wheel of Time better than the Sword of Truth.
The biggest difference is scale of the storyline.
Where Terry Goodkind focuses mostly on a core group of main characters, and follows them, Robert Jordan has dozens of main characters, all over the continent, and tells the story from each and every different point of view.
He literally creates an entire world to read about. (It's really convaluted, but I prefer that)

Blaze
 
Hahahah, I've managed to get at least one person from this thread to join me!
I've lured Chewey to the dark side!
Muuaahahahahahah
(And maybe Zircon, don't know if he wants to join or not)

Blaze
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top