Large Areolas

Hey everyone.

I have never really thought of the idea of a woman having large areolas before I met my GF. She has HUGE natural tits with a large areola. Now I am obsessed with them. I love them so much. Are there any other guys into this? Are there any women out there that have large areolas that would like to share with us? If i get enough feedback maybe I'll post a picture of my GF's tits to see what you all think.

count me in Brother.... I've had tiny Areolas and REALLY Big one's....I have that larger to big Areolas fetish... see pic attached

Last edited:
count me in Brother.... I've had tiny Areolas and REALLY Big one's....I have that larger to big Areolas fetish... see pic attached

klippert
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I think I've seen pictures of your wife to know that those are her. Beautiful!!!!!

18/f, I had no idea my areoles were larger than normal until my ex commented on how he love them. Happy to find this post bc I love my breasts :)

Definitely a turn on for me, never really thought much about it before the last year or so but my most recent ex had larger nipples and I absolutely loved the sight of them!

I only find large areolas attractive if they're proportionate... can't have medium-small breasts with gigantic areolas - that would just be unfortunate :(

Exact opposite for me - when I was in college I had a GF with/and a fetish for very small ones. I've since gotten past that and just love the ones I'm with :heart:

Areolas

I love areolas so big that you can barely get the entire nipple in your mouth. It seems like women with large areolas have more sensitive nipples.

Back