Ride Santa's Pole?

CBHunter

Literotica Guru
I know there are sexy young girls out there who fantasize about being with old, fat men, and I'd bet some of those fantasies include sliding Santa's North Pole into their tight chimneys on Christmas Eve. Whether it's fantasizing about the "real" Santa, showing a mall Santa just how naughty you are, or spending some private time with Santa at the company Christmas party, tell us your Santa fantasies...or what you've actually done with Santa.

Last edited:
Saw this photo the other day and thought about this thread.

I played Santa at the company Christmas party for several years at one of my previous jobs. Some of the sexy, young ladies who worked for me always played Santa's helper, which led to some season-specific fantasies involving them and our costumes. Those were in addition to the regular ones I had about them all the time during the rest of the year. One year I asked my female boss (who was pretty sexy herself) if she was ready to sit on Santa's lap. I was completely serious, but she got kind of flustered and declined.

Maybe this Christmas I should get a Santa suit and do some sorority or womens' book club parties...or just meet so hot, horny, young moms who need their own time with Santa.

naked_santa_lap.jpg

Last edited:
I have a older friend who is a fuckbuddy who likes to dress as Santa and have me sit on his knee while he asked me if I've been good or bad and he slips his hard cock inside and makes me ride him to get on his good list.

I have a older friend who is a fuckbuddy who likes to dress as Santa and have me sit on his knee while he asked me if I've been good or bad and he slips his hard cock inside and makes me ride him to get on his good list.

Nice! Naughty girls are the best.

Haha, I love it ! I hope you made the good girl list.

I have to admit, I'm one of those girls who wouldn't mind sitting on Santa's lap or showing him what a good girl I can be...

I have to admit, I'm one of those girls who wouldn't mind sitting on Santa's lap or showing him what a good girl I can be...

I'm sure Santa would have you riding his pole in no time and would move you straight to the top of his list.

Ha!

Good girls get good presents...Really BAD Girls get better presents!:)

I know there are sexy young girls out there who fantasize about being with old, fat men, and I'd bet some of those fantasies include sliding Santa's North Pole into their tight chimneys on Christmas Eve. Whether it's fantasizing about the "real" Santa, showing a mall Santa just how naughty you are, or spending some private time with Santa at the company Christmas party, tell us your Santa fantasies...or what you've actually done with Santa.

I’d do it, but only with the real Santa. And rub his belly until he blows holiday cheer into my silky pocket. And then I’d ask for a Lincoln Navigator for Christmas.

I know we're not even to Halloween quite yet, but I thought I'd give this one an early bump.

I hope you have your husband watching. That would be such a nice Christmas present.

Bumping just because it's the season for Santa to be getting his jollies. :D

Bumping because it's the time of year for Santa to be jolly...and to get his jollies. Ho, Ho, Ho. :)

Back