young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it would be easy in Florida :)

43 married newbie to this all - and in Florida!

I'm looking forward to my first experience:)
 
For those seeking an older/younger relationship, to the best of my knowledge SilverDaddies is still operating. With the new laws coming into effect, it's possible other dating platforms will close up too :(
 
Last edited:
Gad!

My husband and I have enjoyed some younger men over our seven-year gay relationship and there is nothing like a beautiful young man eager for instruction. The greatest pleasure is bringing a younger man out and helping him realize his true desires. We older men have a responsibility here!

I had several older "teachers" when I was younger and while like most young gay men I enjoyed men around my own age (hard bodies have their own attraction), there was something very, very special about mature, experienced older men that made such meetings more than wonderful. I wish I could thank them all for the pleasure we all enjoyed.

I agree, weel said :)
 
I had plenty of fun with older guys when I was young, and eventually became a convert to bisexuality. I suppose I owe the bi/gay community, and I'd like to return the favor. I'd like to find some young horny guys that need a blowjob or an ass to fuck. I'd especially like to be their first man to man sex, seducing them and showing them how good it can be.
 
30 here and loving the thought of a guy 20+ years old taking my Virgin ass. So curious about this fantasy. PM me if you fit the bill and want to talk.
 
23 years young wanting an older daddy to feed his cock to me in both ends like a good sissy slut hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top