The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cringes* Oh...that's going to sting... and I might need to call the pool man to clean up the debris of the sign.

*a bit of a grin at that thought then yells* Let me know if you need some aloe!

*cringes* Oh...that's going to sting... and I might need to call the pool man to clean up the debris of the sign.

*pockets Nina's torch and heads for her usual spot, Daddy's lap, dusting her hands against the side of her shorts.*

All the alooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

*splash* Ahhhh....

-Eyes the bag of tricks-

Is that a bag of holding?

Hmmm where did I put my portable hole....

-closes mouth-

ETA: Was going to say shes in your lap...
then typed that....

yeah. both replies were so...... -facepalm-

-Eyes the bag of tricks-

Is that a bag of holding?

Hmmm where did I put my portable hole....

*glances at her carpet style bag which is yellow with small black cross stitches decorating the tapestry material then back to FD.* It's actually a replica of Felix the Cat's Magic Bag of Trick, no telling what one may find. It's like like the original Room of Requirement, but not a room, just a bag with items. Which if you think about it is a lot like Mary Poppin's bag... huh...I wonder which was first, Felix's bag or Mary Poppin's.

*Her rambling stops as she ponders for a moment instead of looking it up.* I believe Felix may be older.

*glances at her carpet style bag which is yellow with small black cross stitches decorating the tapestry material then back to FD.* It's actually a replica of Felix the Cat's Magic Bag of Trick, no telling what one may find. It's like like the original Room of Requirement, but not a room, just a bag with items. Which if you think about it is a lot like Mary Poppin's bag... huh...I wonder which was first, Felix's bag or Mary Poppin's.

*Her rambling stops as she ponders for a moment instead of looking it up.* I believe Felix may be older.

Felix was awesome.

Today has ended with a sad and emotionally taxing realization. Tomorrow can only get better.. because by then I won't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back