Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Michael Clayton. The credits came up before the picture went away, and I had to keep watching until it went black as I was expecting an ending that wasn't going to happen. That's real tension. When the movie is over and you still can't relax :eek:

That's a good movie, ain't it? :D

I missed Burn Notice for it. I don't ever miss Burn Notice. I will now have to catch up on Saturday morning. I do not regret missing it though. Michael Clayton was that good :D

They have Burn Notice on Saturday morning? I love that show, it was a good episode and *pout* they leave you hanging. My girl and I love to watch it together.:)

They have Burn Notice on Saturday morning? I love that show, it was a good episode and *pout* they leave you hanging. My girl and I love to watch it together.:)

Yes they do, at 10 am. I had to check for it the moment I realized I missed the first showing.

And of course it is a cliffhanger. It's a cable channel's season finale. They have to leave it open-ended so that if they cancle the show we will never no what happens ;)

Yes they do, at 10 am. I had to check for it the moment I realized I missed the first showing.

And of course it is a cliffhanger. It's a cable channel's season finale. They have to leave it open-ended so that if they cancle the show we will never no what happens ;)

Make sure you do not have someone distracting you. lol it is a little bit more involved than is typical.

Shhh! We're somewhat behind you with Burn Notice. Good show, one of the few I try not to miss.

Make sure you do not have someone distracting you. lol it is a little bit more involved than is typical.

Oh, I have to watch it alone in my room, otherwise my sister's children get in the way and make too much noise.

Shhh! We're somewhat behind you with Burn Notice. Good show, one of the few I try not to miss.

Don't worry, I would never give anything away.

lol I did not give anything away. ;) I plan on living down in South Beach eventually. :D they allow nudity on the beach, a good way to get a tan.:devil:
I have had some interesting experiences down there. One a magic night of dancing with a live latin band. *sigh* I cannot wait to go there again.

Addendum: um a magic night of dancing with my ex not the band, but if they are gorgeous enough............. :p

Last edited:
There are some arrogant wierdo's on this forum :rolleyes:

I have to wonder what their real lives are like.

What happened to civility?

There are some arrogant wierdo's on this forum :rolleyes:

I have to wonder what their real lives are like.

What happened to civility?

Back in the '60's it became too bourgeouis for the 'hip' and 'consciousness raised'. Now they wonder why the rest of us have so ferociously attacked them.

morning blurtsters
Good god, Hols. That one is lovely. :eek:
(The av, I mean.)
(Not that I know what else I could be referencing.)
(The kinky-hipped black lacy one, btw.)

Recent episodes of Burn Notice are posted on Hulu.com.
Hi Crimmy. :rose:

Why am I still up?
Uh. Because you forget that bed exists. And the computer starts sucking your face off like the television did in that one weird episode of Doctor Who with the freakish lady (who isn't really a lady, but an alien, duh) who hisses and wants peoples' energy so it can have a body again and not just be stuck in the telly getting all mean and violent, so takes over their minds and then they're trapped inside the screens an' shit.

Yes. Because of that...

----

Sometimes my hair mousse comes out of the bottle looking like Hello Kitty's head and sometimes it doesn't. But this morning it looked like a mushroom cloud. Is my mousse foretelling a horrible omen? And will my hair be part of a terrible evil coup? :eek:

Recent episodes of Burn Notice are posted on Hulu.com.

I really would rather wait until tomorrow morning to watch it on my TV. My setup over there is more comfortable for extended watching, and my PC has too many distractions on it. I start playing Solitaire while trying to watch shows or movies.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to focus on me anymore at all, but my body hurts all over. I want someone who's going to hold me and tell me I can do it, not question if I know what I'm doing, if I considered abortion and adoption, if I know this is a lifelong commitment, if I've thought about her future, if I really think that staying with me is the best thing for her.

Maybe it's selfish, but what I really want is to be part of a couple. I want to be half...I want someone to stand up with me against my family when it gets bad, to put their arm around me and say "We can do this, we can raise this baby." Sometimes I think if I had someone I wouldn't doubt my abilities as a mom so much. Or as a person.

Jakse, I love you...even if I can't give you everything.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to focus on me anymore at all, but my body hurts all over. I want someone who's going to hold me and tell me I can do it, not question if I know what I'm doing, if I considered abortion and adoption, if I know this is a lifelong commitment, if I've thought about her future, if I really think that staying with me is the best thing for her.

Maybe it's selfish, but what I really want is to be part of a couple. I want to be half...I want someone to stand up with me against my family when it gets bad, to put their arm around me and say "We can do this, we can raise this baby." Sometimes I think if I had someone I wouldn't doubt my abilities as a mom so much. Or as a person.

Jakse, I love you...even if I can't give you everything.

Trini,

I am half of a couple, though not the ideal couple you describe. We still can't give our child everything. Just do the best you can. Your baby is incredibly lucky to have someone who loves and cares for her. Think of all the people you've known who don't have that. Think of how damaged they are in ways that can't ever be fixed.

If you can love her and do your best to take care of her, then you are giving her what's most important. No one can ask more than that. The rest will come.

God gave her to YOU. Nobody else has the right to question your ability as a mother. Have faith in yourself. You can do this.

:heart:

Speaking of Hulu...:rolleyes:

I watched Sense and Sensibility on there earlier. I must admit I'm a Jane Austen snob. The BBC version of P&P is, in my opinion, the absolute best, and nothing else ever quite measures up. (Colin Firth *happy sigh*)

Anyway, this movie was ok, I guess. I was just a teensy bit bothered by Emma Thompson. Don't get me wrong, I like Emma Thompson, but I think she was a bit long in the tooth for that part. Am I wrong?

I didn't think Hugh Grant gave a stellar performance either, for that matter. And how about that other guy...the one who played Colonel Brandon? You know, the bad guy from Die Hard. Ick. He gives me the creeps. Maybe because I last saw him in Sweeney Todd.

What's my point? I dunno. I'm sure I had one.

Oh, Bluey? Thanks for explaining about the computer sucking my face off. Very enlightening. And, no, your mousse is not going to take over the world.

And now I'm going to bed. G'night AH. :kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back