Fight the Travel Ban

urguyscott

Literotica Guru
California has issued a ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel to four more states that it says have laws discriminating against LGBTQ people. (the same fools who say banning terrorist from traveling to this country is wrong)

The travel ban was first put into effect January 1 when state measure AB 1887 became law. The law says California is "a leader in protecting civil rights and preventing discrimination" and should not support or finance "discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people." (So they discriminate)

The travel ban list also includes states that California believes don't protect religious freedoms and states that it says use religious freedom as a basis of discrimination. (Right no religious freedom, no free speech, no free press, no free travel as these are all crimes against the far left and right)

"Our country has made great strides in dismantling prejudicial laws that have deprived too many of our fellow Americans of their precious rights. Sadly, that is not the case in all parts of our nation, even in the 21st century," California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said in a statement Thursday.

Why the ban?

Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Tennessee were the original states banned by AB 1887, but Becerra added Alabama, Kentucky, South Dakota and Texas on Thursday, citing what he called new discriminatory legislation enacted against the LGBTQ community in those states. (So it is OK if the other 49 states ban travel to California for any reason, no matter how foolish?)

Alabama, South Dakota, and Texas all recently passed legislation that could prevent LGBT parents from adopting or fostering children and Kentucky passed a religious freedom bill that would allow students to exclude LGBTQ classmates from campus groups. (Unlike the schools that ban free speech that these same people back.)

"While the California DOJ works to protect the rights of all our people, discriminatory laws in any part of our country send all of us several steps back," Becerra said. "That's why when California said we would not tolerate discrimination against LGBTQ members of our community, we meant it."
The law bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel by employees of state agencies and departments as well as members of boards, authorities, and commissions. (Ban all travel to all states from California and all money coming into the state because I am sure there is something in every state the leftist don't like.)

The ACLU of Northern California and Rick Zbur with Equality California applauded the state's decision to widen the ban. (The ACLU is the Anti Constitution Liars Union - a pro Communists group that has always stood behind Russia and China)

"These discriminatory laws in Texas, North Carolina, South Dakota, and other states are completely out of step with the values that make California the vibrant economic powerhouse that it is," Zbur said. "t is imperative that California continue to denounce those actions publicly and financially." (Read on and you will see that if it involves money they change their tune.)

There are exceptions to the ban, however. For example, if travel is required to maintain grant funding or licensure, or for auditing and revenue collection purposes. (what did I tell you.)

And of course, anyone can travel to any of the states on the list in a personal capacity. (They haven't figured out a way to completely destroy the Constitution yet, but give the idiots time.)

CNN's Keith Allen contributed to this report.(one of the Communists Nazi Nuts station fake reporters) Violation of Civil Rights, Constitutional Rights and Human Rights Bill

Can you believe this bunch of B.S.? This is by the same low life trash that says the Federal Ban against terrorist, drug dealers, gangsters, perverts and traitors is wrong. The same judges who violate their oath, the same law makers that have no respect for the people they are suppose to represent and protect. They BAN travel within the United States to Citizens, but it is OK for Islamic Terrorists and Mexican Drug Dealers and El Salvador gangsters to have free entry and be protected by the very people who are suppose to protect us. Bull.

This is the leftist at their very worst or should I say best for it shows that they are nothing but uneducated, freedom hating fools, but everyone has seen what they have done for the last six months. They are doing all they can to destroy the human rights and civil rights of this country. Oh I know we are not suppose to say anything bad, even if it is the truth or we might hurt their feelings. But they can say they want to kill Americans, chop off heads, bomb building, violate our election process, make deals with dictators like Castro, Iran and China, etc., and have their political leaders and their fake news media shout for violence and treason. But if you speak up against them they cry and say foul. Poor little babies, but to hell with you. We Americans can travel anywhere we wish in any city or state we wish in this country and any street gang, Soros thugs or Democratic Black Shirts can’t stop us.

California has a new governor. Brown has given over his power to one of the two former corrupt Attorney Generals of the Mr. Obama. He calls the shots in this state now. The Lieutenant Governor is deep with the drug trade and Brown is spending lots of tax payer money on polluting the environment on his China/Mexico/Canada vacation tour and train to nowhere. He has taken away this state’s voting rights and now they are saying we are restricted from travel within the United States.

Please any of you fools who still have the nerve to call yourselves leftist or progressives or nazi or communists that are so brain dead that soon you will be asked by your leaders to strap bombs to yourself like the dumb idiots who ISIS uses wise up. Come on wise up before it comes to that. All ready you see nothing wrong with shouting for killing Americans, bombing building, rioting and helping drug dealers, street gangsters and terrorist enter this country. The next thing the leaders of ISIS do after brain washing their dumb ass recruits is order them to blow themselves up. You are that close.

But I bet there are some leftist fools who will defend this “law” and say all kinds of foul things to any American who resists it. After all civil rights and human rights are not important to such people who would rather be slaves than free. Any American who does not wish to travel to a certain state or city in this country or do business there is free not to. But to order people like this unlawful "law" does violates the Constitution and the freedom every American has always had in this country. To defend it shows that you have surrendered your freedom.

Last edited:
California has issued a ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel to four more states that it says have laws discriminating against LGBTQ people. (the same fools who say banning terrorist from traveling to this country is wrong)
So who are these people who want to remove the rules banning known or suspected terrorists from traveling to the US?
I haven't seen anything in the news about such efforts.

Has a bill been introduced in the House or Senate to change the law that currently bans them?

So who are these people who want to remove the rules banning known or suspected terrorists from traveling to the US?

Has a bill been introduced in the House or Senate to change the law that currently bans them?

The fucktwit is referring to all Muslims as he considers them all terrorists.

First I have heard of this. I knew that N.C. was suffering some bans on travel to that state. Does sound quite radical for Cali to do this. I applaud them. Quite liberal and hippy of them. Cool!

If the governments of those states are so backwards-thinking to deny rights to their fellow citizens based on whom they have sex with, they are also likely to have inadequate regulations for things like carbon monoxide detectors, lead emissions, vaccines and other items with a direct impact on the health and safety of visitors. So fuck them.

Cali has the right to keep its employees from engaging in business with who it wants. If it is in support of state anti-discrimination law then so be it.

Keep Californian's in California. It helps the environmentalists when ozone destroying emissions are kept in state.

I am a little confused. Are you being literal or is this a metaphor?

Oh no, it does work. Keeping ozone reducing emissions in-state means the ozone is depleted only in the atmosphere over that state, meaning the impact is not spread, or at least the spread is reduced. It's actually quite a sound environmental move on California's part to do this, sacrificing themselves for the greater good, so to speak. They're taking the lead in so many ways here, it gives the rest of us a real opportunity to see the achievements and impacts of such decisions before we try them ourselves.

As we can see, California is one of the worst offenders when it comes to ozone, so it's good that they're proposing to take this step to keep from spreading it to the rest of us.

nationaljpg-42d24a6bf5c92602.jpg

I am a little confused. Are you being literal or is this a metaphor?
I don't blame you. Some are convinced that ozone is being destroyed over California, when it is in fact being produced in excess, as the science shows.

You really have to wonder sometimes.

I don't blame you. Some are convinced that ozone is being destroyed over California, when it is in fact being produced in excess, as the science shows.

Yes, as the map below shows, California is way over on their ozone. They need to keep that depletion in-state to bring it down. More fluorocarbons or something needed.

Yes, as the map below shows, California is way over on their ozone. They need to keep that depletion in-state to bring it down. More fluorocarbons or something needed.
Oh, did Google help you with that? Tell me, what type of "fluorocarbons or something" would do the trick?

You didn't know the left was against Trumps travel bans to known terrorist hotbeds???

But they like travel bans to republican states that do stuff they don't like....ISIS is great though because that's progress!!!

The fucktwit is referring to all Muslims as he considers them all terrorists.

Oh look the Canadian fascist can't read worth a fuck either.

Cali has the right to keep its employees from engaging in business with who it wants.

No it doesn't you Nazi wannabe.

Another one who can't read.

Oh, did Google help you with that? Tell me, what type of "fluorocarbons or something" would do the trick?

Doesn't matter.....they just need something to give them a reason to raise more taxes and get more funding.

Cali has the right to keep its employees from engaging in business with who it wants. If it is in support of state anti-discrimination law then so be it.

This law actually violates the law because it determines who California will do business with by refusing to engage in commerce with people from specific places of origin.

You know, the sort of discrimination that is supposed to be illegal under both Federal and State laws.

This law actually violates the law because it determines who California will do business with by refusing to engage in commerce with people from specific places of origin.

You know, the sort of discrimination that is supposed to be illegal under both Federal and State laws.
It is a travel ban, not a commerce ban. Because the issue is how other states treat people within their states, California is protecting the people who work for California. They can still do business with other states if they choose.

The rest of the nation would be better off if the entire bottom 1/2 or 2/3 of the state was removed from existence. Gone. Flood, earthquake, Mohammed, NorthKorea, whatever.

All we need to leave is the 14 remaining right-thinking people from the cities, and the farm land.

California isn't good for anything except fucking up politics. It's so bad, even flaming liberals can't stand it there, so they leave and infect other states with their bullshit.

Ok, ok, I know this is an extreme measure. That won't happen. How about if we start with that travel ban and extend it. Nobody from Cali can take business trips to... anywhere. It's for the good of the environment. All those billions of tons of pollution from planes, trains, and automobiles would be avoided. Technology can be used for meetings across state lines. The normal people in the US would also be spared with having to put up with those Californian bigots who hate freedom.

It is a travel ban, not a commerce ban. Because the issue is how other states treat people within their states, California is protecting the people who work for California. They can still do business with other states if they choose.

What?!? Protecting Cali residents by banning travel to places they don't like politically? How fucking stupid do people have to be to believe that?

They aren't helping anyone, they are trying to use publicity and a little bit of cash to shame other places that don't have the same looney left-wing liberal laws that give people extra rights for proclaiming their differences. It's not about protecting anybody, it's about trying to be louder about their liberal views.

Oh no, I just made that up on the fly. It kind of sounded good. Some type of something would fix the problem, whatever the problem is. And you know, California, they like to throw money at stuff so, like, some kind of totally expensive stuff should do it. I dunno, maybe dioxyflurotitanium-amalgamywhatsitthingie, you know, that kinda stuff. That'll fix that ozone surplus. Or hole. Or whatever it is this year. Or climate change thing. Whatever.

Last edited:
You didn't know the left was against Trumps travel bans to known terrorist hotbeds???
The OP said people who say "banning terrorist from traveling to this country is wrong".
Terrorists and suspected terrorists are already banned from traveling to the US and I've not heard a single person argue they shouldn't be.

The OP said people who say "banning terrorist from traveling to this country is wrong".
Terrorists and suspected terrorists are already banned from traveling to the US and I've not heard a single person argue they shouldn't be.

Ahh I was reading what the person he quoted wrote.

Anyhow, it's still funny to see the left use tactics they call (R)'s racist for.

Clearly CA is being run by a bunch of racist fucks or they wouldn't use travel bans.

This ban only affects Cali government employees engaged in state business or that can be claimed on an expense sheet not regular citizens. This is no more unlawful than sanctions on N. Korea. Citizens are not restricted from going to N. Korea but most businesses will find it unlawful to engage in business there.

Unless you are some sort of big government Federalist this sort of states right thing should be right up libertarian and small government supporters alley.

Notice how it is the most heavily populated areas that have the most ozone. And which state typically has the strictest restrictions on things that pollute the air?

Cali could go it alone as the world's 7th largest economy. Don't piss them off so bad that they leave the union and turn the US of A minus Cali into a 4th rate nation.

This ban only affects Cali government employees engaged in state business or that can be claimed on an expense sheet not regular citizens. This is no more unlawful than sanctions on N. Korea. Citizens are not restricted from going to N. Korea but most businesses will find it unlawful to engage in business there.

So, if the State wants to contract for services from some provider (like, say, if the healthcare industry gets deregulated and a provider in another State could do the job cheaper than the current State healthcare provider could or something) then the representatives from California CANNOT go there, or that provider's representative come here, if the provider is in one of the "banned" States. Ergo, higher costs for Californians.

Discrimination is discrimination even when the government does it. It's actually WORSE when the government does it.

So, if the State wants to contract for services from some provider (like, say, if the healthcare industry gets deregulated and a provider in another State could do the job cheaper than the current State healthcare provider could or something) then the representatives from California CANNOT go there, or that provider's representative come here, if the provider is in one of the "banned" States. Ergo, higher costs for Californians.

Discrimination is discrimination even when the government does it. It's actually WORSE when the government does it.

You can't discriminate against discriminators! You can't hate haters? Intolerance of intolerance is intolerance? Money means more than ideals? Evil should be collaborated with in search of lower costs? Peace in our time sorta thing, eh?

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

You can't discriminate against discriminators! You can't hate haters? Intolerance of intolerance is intolerance? Money means more than ideals? Evil should be collaborated with in search of lower costs? Peace in our time sorta thing, eh?

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

Did you actually say anything in this post?

I didn't think so. But hey, rant on if it makes you feel better. Of course the flip side is that it also makes you look foolish. But, if the look works for you, go for it.

Did you actually say anything in this post?

I didn't think so. But hey, rant on if it makes you feel better. Of course the flip side is that it also makes you look foolish. But, if the look works for you, go for it.

If you wish to collaborate, that is your choice. Don't ask me to told hold your hand while you do it. The voters of Cali have elected their officials to represent them in fair elections. You have an issue with their choices and political or moral stance then so be it.

If you wish to collaborate, that is your choice. Don't ask me to told hold your hand while you do it. The voters of Cali have elected their officials to represent them in fair elections. You have an issue with their choices and political or moral stance then so be it.

All of this is true. And elections have consequences. One of those consequences is that I will soon no longer be a California resident. I will join the mass exodus and take my assets and taxes elsewhere to a land which doesn't discriminate based on a US place of origin, male sex, or white skin color.

Back