Proof that RoryN is a white guy

That pinball picture always gets my stalkers worked up. Gotta hurt them knowing I have enough disposable income to buy stuff like that at will.

Get back to work, boys. Those Slushies won't slush themselves. :D

Actually, the only thing it proves is that you paid $5,695 to enter the Twilight Zone when you are already there.

I think we should just declare Blobfish chief prosecutor for the Literotica forum.

Actually, the only thing it proves is that you paid $5,695 to enter the Twilight Zone when you are already there.

I have a nice clean one on the show room floor that I will let go for 1295.00.

Oh, he's an Lt alt! That explains the anti-white racism.

Oh, wait, it wasn't his finger after all.
Are you a majority or minority Blobfish. Can you get scholarships to hang out with the school of fish?

Last edited:
People hate those who have what they can't.

Some of my best bait yet. Watch `em keep biting. ;)

People laugh at you because you are a fucking moron. You have nothing.

You talking about jacking off in locker rooms and circlejerks with your buddies.

Sorry but no one wants to be like you.

Oh wait you are saying why you hate so many people.. Because you are a jealous little freak..

Makes sense.

I thought "mulatto" was offensive now?

Offensive to whom? Mestizo is not considered "offensive" so why should mulatto be?

Why are some terms declared "offensive" by the offensitivity police and other words aren't? Its ridiculous. :mad:

People laugh at you because you are a fucking moron. You have nothing.

You talking about jacking off in locker rooms and circlejerks with your buddies.

Sorry but no one wants to be like you.

Oh wait you are saying why you hate so many people.. Because you are a jealous little freak..

Makes sense.

Dam dude got issues lots of them if that's true

Offensive to whom? Mestizo is not considered "offensive" so why should mulatto be?

Why are some terms declared "offensive" by the offensitivity police and other words aren't? Its ridiculous. :mad:

I don't know, but I think it is widely considered offensive. I might be thinking about something else, though. I see nothing wrong with it.

I wish there were an emoticon of a little face stroking his goatee. I think that one would work so well for posts like this! Better than the winky face, at least. You want to save that one for special occasions.

;)

Estimated value
Lol kinda stupid are you just showed you over paid
You're proof there's a idiot born every minute.

There were a few machines that rory that were proud of.. He really over paid for some really shitty ones. I think that he found the out side a vending company by the dumpster, he doesn't know much about these machines. He was confused with a coin acceptor. I have been in the biz since 87-88. We design,manufacture and locate machines in locations. I tried to help the moron, but some people are just too damn stupid and ignorant to learn.

I wish there were an emoticon of a little face stroking his goatee. I think that one would work so well for posts like this! Better than the winky face, at least. You want to save that one for special occasions.

;)

I agree! I might have to make one. Can't find a good one...

This thread is notnowhoney vs. Luke dumb. Actually, no thread was more dumb /awesome as that One.

I agree! I might have to make one. Can't find a good one...

Awesome! I did find a My Little Pony moustache twirl gif, so it's comforting to know that's always there as a backup option.

In other news, the internet is a weird place.

Back