If we met in RL (open to women)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Daniel MacNamera
Age: 22
Height: 5'11
Brown eyes and hair
Occupation: college student.


I just could not help myself. Being a son of wealthy doctors near Seattle they showered me with money and that allowed me to do things that many could rarely do. I bought an advanced, custom made computer with a tera-byte of memory and 54" plasma flat panel television for my 3,500 square foot, two story house. All of which my parents purchased. In their eyes, as their only son, I was everything to them as long as I went to school and never got busted by police or caused the family public embarrassment because, as doctors, image was everything.

Now that it was July and I was not taking summer courses I could now relax. 18 credit hours a semester and mantaining a 3.5 GPA will leave any man utterly exhausted thus I turned to y old friend, the computer, and surfed the net playing online games and looking up naughty bits. There was a chat website I went to and posted on where women, or men, send you photos of themselves as a sort of 'first impression' and from there a conversation or relationship was struck. In my categories of 'what you like' I typed in: uniforms. Real professional uniforms, not the kinky, slutty Halloween bits." I also expressed that I did not like BDSM. It just not me though my friend was kinky like that and she was paid good money and a good safety record. "Its the pleasure, not the pain" she said.

I guess that is what turned some off, I hate being picky, but I just find that it was more attractive if it were real clothing and not a slutty costume. I get an email or two but nothing ever blossum but I chomped at the bit every time the icon came up, "Mail!" And I feverishly click the image. In return I send the woman my own image. Nothing nude but I did had a thin body at 155lbs but again my parents put me in the gym; image is everything and made sure I was fit. My muscles were firm and I could bench press 210lbs and a nice 6-pack was coming in. I prefered to keep my flat, smooth cheeks clean and my chin was rounded and my dark brown hair short and styled to the right above my matching eyes and I also shaved down below,but I wouldn't send any pictures of them, regardless of how much they begged.

Clicking on the site this morning there was nothing. Nuts. I began my day afterwards by working out for an hour and taking a long, hot shower before another couple of hours online gaming. I did not need a job because of my parents, but I had to work once I was done with college. They wanted me to be a doctor, but it still had years to plan. Until that time I spent my days like this and once in awhile masturbate. I hadn't had a girlfriend in years, literally years. She was the biggest disappointment. We dated during our freshman year then she went after another guy thinking he would be the one. Well, she got pregnant by him and he took off. Guess he wasn't 'the one' after all and I still refuse to talk to her, but in the relationship field myself I was unlucky even with this website but I keep hoping for a miracle.

If interested send a PM. The plot can be changed according to ideas as they arise. What I have originally planned was; a woman goes to the same site, called 'First Impressions' which I made up at the top of my head, and posted her own account and sees mine, or vice versa, and we click and start exchanging. I don't do scat, rape, incest, bondage; no sick stuff, but I'm open to suggestions.:)
 
Officer Lacy Wallace
Age: 24
Height: 5’8
Blue eyes and Blonde hair
Occupation: Police officer


Lacy sat in the cool interior of her house, enjoying the day off that she’d taken from the department. The July weather was brutal, even more so that she was one of the department’s bike patrol. She enjoyed the job and was proud to be a cop, but there was sometimes that the job could really wear on her.

She hadn’t done well in high school, barely passing with a high enough GPA to graduate. She did have the fortune in her senior year to speak with a member of the local police force and he talked her into at least giving it a try. It was amazing how structure and order was so good for her and she flourished during training.

She’d been excited to be assigned to the bike patrol. It was good exercise, kept her body in amazing shape, and she got a lot of fresh air. One of her main haunts was the local college campus and a few local parks. There were smartass comments about her uniform from a couple of college kids, but a sharp glare from behind her sunglasses usually had them shutting up quickly.

Lacy was spending the afternoon perusing the internet on her laptop, checking out a few websites here and there until she got the bright idea to click on a sight called “First Impressions”. She read through the description of the site and smiled to herself. It seemed to be right up her alley.

The problem about being a female cop was that she tended to intimidate men. The ones that she attracted weren’t really her type. Since the end of high school, she’d been on a long, sexless dry streak when it came to men. It was a bit disappointing but she tried not to let the loneliness get to her too much.

She made a profile on the site, debating on whether to list her occupation or post a photo of herself in uniform. She figured that a guy would find out sooner or later if things were to get serious, so she included a picture of her standing next to her bike, her uniform shorts and shirt crisp and clean. In the picture she was wearing a helmet, but it was easy to see her clear blue eyes and her long blonde hair. Her athletic body was on display in the uniform, her medium sized chest and her long tanned legs. It was actually a pretty decent photo, she thought to herself as she finished the profile and clicked the save button.

Now, she would wait and see if there was anyone out there for someone like her.
 
"Hello, my friend" I said to my computer starting it up. In truth my computer, nicknamed Hal, was my only real companion for the longest time. When it was ready I clicked onto 'First Impressions' and saw the 'new members' list. Carefully scrolling through the names and photos nothing was jumping out until near the bottom when I saw a fine figure next to a bike.

'Hmmm?' Leaning closer to my screen intently as I clicked the icon to pull up her profile. 'Lacy Wallace...' speaking to myself with my left hand reached up and began stroking the bottom of my chin. It was very appealing with those piercing eyes and that uniform carefully wrapped over that physique. My mouse clicked to see what she had posted and after looking it over intently I hovered over the 'send a message'.

For some reason I always hesitated. I guess it was fear of rejection, but it was always better online than face to face. I clicked and began typing. I was always careful in my writings. 'Hey, baby, I saw your pix and your sexy. I want to fuck you so bad[B was not me. Looking at it my hands trembled before I began,

Hello, my name is Daniel,

I saw your picture and I like what you have posted. I'm a college student going for a doctorate. I'm 22...


My hands trembled more ad I found it difficult to type, but I finally finished it. Nothing flashy like the size of my dick, but I did include a picture that a friend took whilst we were studying. I was reading a book in a study room leaning back in a chair, one foot on the deck, a pencil resting in the saddle of my right ear and I looked up just in time to see the camera and smile.

'And, send'

Click.
 
Last edited:
Lacy settled back down on her sofa with a cup of coffee, her eyes widening in surprise when she glanced at her laptop and noticed that she had a message on ‘First Impressions.’. She smiled to herself and clicked on the icon, reading the short message from a man named Daniel. The picture that he posted showed a handsome man and she felt the smile on her face grew larger.

She took in a deep breath to calm her giddy nerves as she thought over what she should write back to him. She afraid of being too eager, although part of that thought did appeal to her. She had all sorts of images in her head of a quick liaison that would leave both of them fulfilled. Nah, that wasn’t really her style.

Bringing the laptop onto her lap, she clicked open a new message and began to type her reply.

Hi, Daniel! I’m Lacy. I’m 24 and I currently work as a police officer. It’s nice to hear from someone on here!

P.S. Nice photo.

She moved the mouse over the send button, chewing on her bottom lip for a moment. Was it too desperate what she’d written? She read it a few times over and over before she took a deep breath and clicked.
 
Browsing over some other sites the 'new message' icon popped up and when it read from 'First Impressions' I quickly clicked and pulled it up and it was from Lacy! She was a couple years older, but what's a couple of years? She was pretty looking and perhaps, I was hopeful, something would happen.

Clicking on the 'reply' I placed my fingers on the keys and paused, yet again. She seemed friendly. I should not jump the gun just yet.

Dear Lacy,

I think its great you're an officer. I hear its a tough job. What do you do when you're off duty?"


Those couple of sentences took about five minutes to formulate and string together and a couple of presses on the backspace and it started over again. Looking at her picture and then at the keyboard.

Hey, Lacey,

It's so interesting being a police officer. It rare to see a woman in the role but I bet you're strong enough to take on anyone!


Looking over my words once more I did not type where I live just yet. Just not yet.
 
Lacy was anxiously clicking the refresh button on her browser until she was rewarded with a new message from Daniel. A pleased smile crossed her face as she clicked on the icon and read his short but sweet message. He seemed interested in the fact that she was a cop and he complimented her for being strong.

She took a deep breath and thought a moment on how to respond to that. She could be cynical like she normally was or she could feign a bright and shiny attitude. Well, it probably wouldn’t be a good thing if she lied to the poor guy. No, it was best to be honest.

Daniel,

Thank you. I’ve found it very hard to impress a man with my profession. Most of the time it scares them off. You don’t seem to mind though and I think that’s awesome.

Lacy read that line over and over again, knowing that it sounded incredibly desperate. Well, wasn’t she? It had been a long time since she’d been on a date or found a guy that was interested in her. Maybe this was finally her chance.
 
After sending the message I sank into my chair and began to second guess myself. 'Did I come on too strong?' It kept passing through my mind over and over. Leaning back in the chair and placing hand hands behind my head with the fingers interlocking and drawing a long breath before letting it out. It felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Thus far we were off to a good start.

Clicking and enlarging her photograph her face looked prettier than ever and her body very fine, but I was not going to just keep this up to boink her. Perhaps she was like me, desperate for interaction and relationship and I had to keep saying to myself to take it slow.

Thus it was a waiting game until she responded again and until that time I looked over Lacey's photo again and again.
 
Lacy pressed send on her message, glancing at Daniel’s picture once more as she tried to gage just what kind of personality he might have. So far he seemed like a kind man, he was certainly handsome, and it seemed to be going incredibly well for the two of them. Although, there was only so much she could tell through the screen of a computer.

It was best to go slow, to figure each other out first, and then perhaps take that enormous step to meet in person. She wondered if he lived close by. It would be amazing if he did. If he was studying to be a doctor then it was safe to assume that he was probably much smart than she was and that made her a little nervous. She’d found that men like that used their knowledge as a weapon and made her feel incredibly inadequate. Well, she could at least hope that he wasn’t like that.
 
Getting a message back I was more excited than a kid on Halloween. Looking over her words she appeared to be genuine and I wanted to know more about her especially how it was being a woman on a otherwise male dominated career. Perhaps, just perhaps, with this she could include more pictures of herself. I wouldn't ask for anything nude or private that would be just rude and perhaps turn her off to me.

Reading her message one last time I clicked on my album of photos thinking a'tit for tat' if I give her a couple more pictures perhaps she would reply in kind. I had nothing duty in this album, there was one taken during the same study session where my friend challenged m to hold a Dr. Pepper bottle on my head for balance. Attaching that maybe a little humor will go a ways and then one I tookmyself, a head shot simply smiling into the camera.

Clicking the send I said to myself, "Please...please...please....please..."
 
Lacy grinned when she saw the next message and the photos that he’d included. She laughed softly at the funny picture he’d included as well as the nice one that showed his smile. She thought for a moment and opened up her photo collection on her computer, going through each of them as she chose two more to send him.

One was of her and her beagle, Jack, playing in the surf at the beach. She was dressed in a bikini and the dog was running through the surf as he chased after him. The other was one that her brother had taken of her while at their parent’s house for a party, a large smile on her face making her eyes shine. She wondered briefly if the one of her in a swimsuit was too much but she quickly decided that it was probably fine.

She wrote a short message before she sent him the photos.

“You have a really nice smile.”

Then she hit click and glanced over to where Jack was snoozing in the sun by her front window. She felt a giddy thrill go through her.
 
"New message"

"Yay!"

Clicking it open there were the photographs she was no running along the beach with a beagle. I never had a dog but loved them because mom was allergic, and she was so happy running across the sand in a nice bikini and the second made me feel warm as she smiled towards me. Oh, how I wished I could reach out and touch her face and look into those blue eyes instead of pixels.

You have pretty eyes

I replied in another message.

Do you live near Seattle?

It was a real toss up in what to keep saying. I didn't want to cme out and demand or ask for sex. That is not what I was about but I had to keep fighting that urge every time I kept looking at those pictures and the bikini was pushing me closer as the words over what should be included in the next message to Lacy.
 
Lacy did a happy little dance around the apartment when she saw the newest message from Daniel. The dog lifted his head, watched her for a moment, and then quickly lost interest. He thought she had pretty eyes! She’d never had someone say that before.

She then calmed down long enough to think about his question.

“I have an apartment downtown. Maybe we could meet for drinks or something?”

There it was, the opening volley between them. Should she really ask him out? Was it too forward? She was suddenly nervous as she hit the send button, anxiously waiting for a new reply.
 
I started scratching my chin when i recieved the next message from her. "Hmm...downtown?...drinks?" Of course he wanted to do that, but his mind kept going. I had to be careful. Alot of strangers and wierdos on the internet. I have to be careful but looking at the page with those pictures I decided to throw that aside for the sake of the moent and typed it out.

Sure! I would love to.

Sending the message off I leaned back and then slowly stood up to walk around the room and get the circulation back into my legs from sitting down for so long. This was wonderful. Lacy was sweet but perhaps the first real encounter could prove what this could mean. Sure, she was a couple of years older and her beagle would be a bit of trouble if mom should ever meet her, but all that was minute compared to what could happen to us.
 
“Jack, he said yes!” Lacy shouted to the dog that immediately sat up at the sound of his name and beat his tail against the floor. “Should I ask him to meet tonight? No, that’s too soon. Tomorrow after work?”

Lacy sat before the empty message for a moment and tried to decide what wouldn’t make her sound so desperate. She carefully typed out the words that she wanted, reading them over three times before she worked up the nerve to press send.

“How about we meet at the café near the college campus? Say around 6 tomorrow evening? I’ll be off work by then.”

With a deep breath, she sent the message back to him, hoping that he said yes and agreed. She found herself really wanting to meet him now.
 
My eyes widened. This was going out great! Six tomorrow? Perfect! Typing out a rapid response:

Perfect. I will see you there!

Sending it off I threw my hands up into the air, "Woohoo!" I have a date. It was my first one in...God, I can't remember.

Once the message was on it's way I turned and began to ponder what needed to be done that day. There was a meeting with my advisor to go over my next semester courses. The cafe was just a brief walk away.

Once my mind calmed down and I sat back down at my computer and flipped through the three pictures I wondered if she would appear in uniform, of course, I knew it would be impossible because it was against the rules, but still, a man could dream and then it went to that bikini and I knew that she could not come in that, she would be beating off all the college boys with a baton just to walk down the sidewalk. Haha.

"What should I be wearing?" wondering to myself.
 
Lacy stood as soon as she got his reply and raced to her closet, pushing aside her uniforms and looking at the clothing that she never got a chance to wear. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities, whether she should dress conservative or maybe show a little skin.

“Don’t seem too desperate!” She told herself as she picked out a little black dress that had always been her favorite but she’d found few occasions to wear lately. She held it up against her body, looking at herself in the mirror for a moment as she appraised her appearance.

“Perfect!” She declared, the dress hanging on her closet door as she picked out shoes and jewelry to go with the ensemble. She was pleased with the look and hoped very much that Daniel were pleased with it.

She raced back to the computer, clicking open a new message.

“I’ll be wearing a black dress with a flower in my hair so you don’t miss me.”

Clicking send, she anxiously waited for another reply, scratching Jack’s head as he demanded her attention.
 
'A dress with a flower' I responded in my mind. It was perfect. She would stand out. Looking through my closet I had some rather conservative clothing of slacks and a light red button up shirt. That would help me stand out and I typed out what I would be wearing to her and waited.

This was going just great. Lacy was proving to be just wonderful. I just hope that she was as good as she was in real life as I stood up from the desk and walked around to keep my circulation going before then heading upstairs and changing into my workout clothes and having a workout session in the living room of push-ups and sit ups to fine tone my muscles I kept glancing over at my computer to see Lacy responded before finishing up and heading to the shower. 'I just hope' saying it over and over inside my mind, that she was just as good as she was in real life.

"What do you think Hal?" Asking my computer, "Is she on the level?" It was rather silly, but the computer was my only companion.
 
Lacy grinned when a new icon popped up and she read through his response. Her heart was racing at the excitement of the situation. Was she really so lucky as to have hit gold on her first look at a website like this? Her fingers were trembling when she opened up a new message and responded back to him.

“I’m sure you’ll look very handsome. I can’t wait for tomorrow night! It’s been a while since I’ve been on a date, so please pardon my nerves.”

She hit sent before she realized what she had written. Had she really just told him that she hadn’t been on a date in a while? Oh, Lacy, why did you say that? She instantly wished that she could have pulled back the message, but the damage was already done.
 
New message!

Opening it up and reading the lines he was surprised. She hadn't had a date in awhile? A woman like that and now man? It was rather unheard of. Just her face and eyes would have a dozen men on this site alone drooling over her and pleading for a peek. My hands trembled and I bit my lower lip lightly. God, I was a nervous wreck and I wondered if it were wise to respond. Before I could realize it my hands were already tapping on the keys,

Don't worry. Ihavent had a date in awhile either.

It was to help her along. When I sent the next message on I was hopeful for the future. Being as it was a website I had to be cautious, but then again I was hopeful and began counting the hours before we shall meet in real life.
 
Lacy read the new message, a smile crossing her face as she looked again at the photos that he’d sent her. Really? He was the same as her? She found it hard to believe that a handsome man like him didn’t have women all over him but at least now she was hopeful.

“Then I’m very happy we’re taking a chance on each other. Until tomorrow?”

She wrote out the message, smiling as she hit send and called Jack over, gathering his leash and her running shoes. She could get in a bit of exercise that evening since she wouldn’t tomorrow. But first, she would wait for his reply…
 
See you tomorrow!

Clicking send off it went and then I shut down Hal. Thus far it was a good start and my heart was racing with so many questions; what does her voice sound like? Is she allergic to any colognes? Does she like men with money?

After a few minutes pondering even the question of 'does she like going fast' came out which left me baffled because even I don't like going fast, but what did it mean. With her responses it looked as though I was off to a good start, but I was still many hours away from our first meetng. What should be done until then?

Perhaps another workout followed by a long, hot, shower and then some facial care to be clean shaven and groomed. Also I should practice my speaking. Mother and father never took me to behaviour courses but instilled in me some finer points; no jive or street talk, speaking clearly and smile' were just a few and as iwent through day paces I practiced my words.
 
Lacy felt another thrill at his response before she tugged Jack along for a run. The dog was hyper, excited as she jogged through the streets of Seattle, her mind returning every so often to the conversation she’d had with Daniel. She was looking forward to tomorrow and would do her preparations for the date as soon as she got home.

A quick dinner and a shower had her feeling like a new woman. She made sure her uniform was ready for work in the morning before she slid into bed, her alarm set for 6am. It would be a long day but certainly the night would be worth it.
 
That night I shaved before the shower and again afterwards, washing everything twice and even combing my hair knowing that it will be a mess the next morning but it camed my nerves having something to do instead of pondering and second guessing myself about Lacy.

'I sure do hope she's nice' saying to myself over and over as the hot water began to course over my body.

One done I checked my wallet ensuring that the money and cards were in their respective places. It was not to show off but to avoid embarassment of not hving money to pay the fee. Everything appeared to be in order, but before I could lay down I checked everything, including my clothes. It felt as though it were a business interview but the same general guidelines applied in this case.

My thoughts on the website that provided this as positive. Lacy was the first real one that was turning out. Previous ones, as I recalled, were fakes having stolen pictures from other sites and posting them as their own, but thus far I believe Lacy and just the thought of seeing her messages again brought a smile to y face, but hearing her voice would be even better!
 
The next morning came quickly. Lacy was tired when her alarm went off, yawning as she thought about the troubled sleep that she had. She was nervous about the date tonight and hoped that Daniel was as nice a guy as he sounded like.

She got out of bed, feeding Jack before she ate her own quick breakfast. Packing her date outfit into a bag, she changed into her uniform and drove to the precinct building. Stowing away her bag, she got on her bike and with her partner, they rode downtown to the college campus.

It was normally pretty quiet in the summer time. A few minor disturbances, but that day, she found herself outside the pre-med building trying to give directions to some new international studies.

“Yeah, you go down that way and the union is the first building on the left.” She said in her clear voice, a husky tone underlying her bright words.
 
Waking up in the morning I yawned and looked over at the alarm clock then realized it was the same day as my date! Getting up and going to the shower and washing one more time and shaving and combing my alarm went off reminding me of my appointment with my advisor.

'Geez' thumping my head with my hand, 'I forgot'

Dressing myself in my light red button up and slacks I jumped into my Mercedes and headed for the college and found a parking spot near the pre-med building and took a pad of paper and placed it in my satchel and put the broad leather strap over one shoulder and began the walk to the building. Even during the summer there were still students on the campus, many foreign exchange students.

Before I could reach the front door I heard some voices off to the left that gained my attention and two police officers were conversing with some students and my mind went 'ping!' And it drew me closer to the group.
 
Back
Top