Like other men seeing your wife nude?

Although my wife isn't into RL playing I have a FWB who is and we are looking to have a live cam session sometime soon - there are plenty single candidates for joining in but it might be interesting to have another couple take part - anybody got ides for the right way to find a suitable couple?
Update -We (myself and my FWB ) have just had a cam sex session whilst being watched by a lady - such a nice way to spend a couple of hours. I'd recommend it.
 
We have both talked about this and we both like others seeing her naked. We have arranged for this to happen in both the anonymous world of the internet as well as in real life. Both of us enjoy knowing that others consider her a desirable and sexual being even though she has had a couple of children and is no longer in her twenties.
 
Last week the wife and i were at a wedding with a bunch of friends. We were sharing a room amd after the wedding she asked for my help in getting her dress off.. well in one swoop i slammed that zipper down and the dress fell to the floor with.the wifey naked in a room with two other couples. I found it hot and i think she did too.. even got a om the dl jerk in the am with another couple in the bed next to us.. win!
 
Many years ago when we were still newlyweds my wife and I had sex in a bed right next to our friends who where also having sex. There was no contact between the two couples but watching the other woman and knowing that the guy was watchinig my wife was a real turn on. Too bad we only did that once.
 
I love the thought of other guys checking out my wife. We have had threesomes with one of my best friend's many years ago. I loved to watch my buddy please my wife and her please him. She is a BBW so I know she does not fit into everyone's idea of the "model" woman....but it does turn me on when I catch other guys checking her out (she is very pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes).
 
My wife is a seemingly shy , quite and very reserved women with a to die for body. She's 5'7 135 pounds and has 36 C breasts. I am very lucky. I have always had a fantasy that a good looking repairman has shown up at the door a day early. Now my wife has to be prepared for visitors , she would usually be well covered. My fantasy is that she wasn't and had to answer the door in her little night shirt.The story goes from there to x-rated activities etc... she would just laugh when I brought this up. Well apparently she felt a little less shy on a day I was home and we had a guy come and look at the dishwasher. He was not really much younger than her but she was taken by his looks. He wasn't able to fix the machine that day so he came back the next day with the part. Like I said she would normally cover up when people would come over but today she didn't seem to care. This guy came and she eagerly let him in, she never answers the door by the way. Anyhow , the guy was a bit early so we hadn't taken the racks out of the machine and I was in the middle of brushing my teeth. My lovely wife was already in the kitchen with Mr.Fixit and she was unloading the racks in her little nightshirt while he was kneeling behind her pretending to unload his tools. With the view he was getting I'm pretty sure I know what tool he wanted to unload. The whole time we had this guy there she was bending over cleaning cupboards and organizing shelves . It was endless pussy and ass shots.She was loving it and it was obvious with the way it was running down her thighs.Needless to say he didn't get some but I sure did. What a turn on.
 
Last edited:
Well, from my point of view....

Hub is the same way. He loves me to go braless or to give a flash. It bothered me at first but he loves it and I found I got a thrill from it too. There have been instances... like others, sharing a bedroom while at a wedding. Around our pool... the cottage etc.
 
I love this idea. I'm really into my wife showing herself off. She's very shy and not too proud of her body...though I think it's stunning....so not sure if she'll ever do it. But I'd love for her to flash her tits or something. :)
 
Ummm... did I kill this thread?

Not by a longshot, Mrs. C. But it would make the thread better if you were kind enough to share some more details. I'm sure readers would love to hear what happened at the wedding. Tell us what goes on around your pool and at the cottage. I suspect there's enough to fill multiple posts.
 
I am not married, but when I do I would be very cool with the hub setting up scenarios for me to be nude for other men. No sex, nothing degrading. I like the idea of him going with me to pose for an amateur photog...that kind of thing.
 
On a related note... a friend at work's wife is divorcing him. She found out he's been taking nude photographs of her naked... and posting them on the Internet. I think she's mad.

That being said, I like an audience, but more for "us" than just her.
 
My wife and I have had a male join us twice and it was HOT! We all wanted it and we all enjoyed it. It was an incredible turn on to watch her and him together, her sucking and fucking him, him going down on her. It as all hot and we all enjoyed it. It is not something we want to do on a weekly basis but once in a great while (seems to be every 8 years or so) is a real nice spice.

I found my wife be be even more beautiful in that situation. I don't allow kissing on the lips and NOTHING she doesn't want to do!
 
I would love to have my wife show off her great body but she won't cuz she says she is fat. She isn't at all. I understand for view of herself as un sexy. So I don't push her to do it. For now its just a fantasy. I want her to fuck another man in front of me and I would like to swing. She is the one against it so out of respect for her I don't push it. I come to lit to see the other women talk to people about my desires but that as far as it goes. I have talked to men on here and they have shown me pics of their wives. it gets them off with what I say about their wife. Some wives even read what I write about them. If it makes their sex life hotter I'm all for it. I hope to cam with someone one day.
 
we've been on vacation twice this year so far. we found a condo on the coast where the balcony faces the ocean and no one else can see you. we are at least on the 15th floor or higher.

after a day of being on the beach and having many adult drinks we always go back up to the condo, grab a seat on the balcony and get necked. we love sunning ourselves for a while and reaching over and stroking each other.

you can hear the ocean and the people on the beach. sometimes a helicopter flies by but we could care less. there is something about taking a cold beer and pouring across your woman's chest and slurping it off her body. its nice when she has some 38DD's :D

so far I don't think anyone else has seen her but if they have ... its ok with us.
 
I always liked going on cam for a couple. Him being turned on by her being turned on from watching me, with some good conversation thrown in ... seemed like it worked out for all three of us. Hmmm, may have to get that cam out again ... any guys who may be interested in playing with their wife and I, send me a PM or hit me up on Yahoo (carolinahubby - let me know you are from Lit).
 
Wife

Love to show off the wife and see her get fucked and suck cock as well
 
I love the idea of it and am grateful that she lets me put pics of her here on lit. Occasionally when we have drank too much, we'll be sitting on the couch making out and her shirt comes up for me to play with her breasts. There have been times where it wasn't until after that we saw the curtains were still open. I'd love it of someone driving by saw us. When we go on vacation we stay at a house with a big window wall in the living room. Every year we've fucked or blown each other on the couch in front of that window. Unfortunately it back up to a golf course. When she was rising me on the couch one night I was sure as hell fantasizing that there were people back there watching us.
 
Last time we were in New York City, we left the hotel curtain open several nights when we made love and took care to chose positions that showed her body. Such as with her laying on the bed with her legs toward the window while I knelt on the floor to eat her cunt. We don;t know if anyone saw us, but it was hot. I've used binoculars from NY hotels, but never seen anyone else showing off.
 
My husband is very much into this--started out with letting other guys see his pics of me on his phone, but has progressed into him loving to watch me with another guy. He's also thrilled by my pic thread on here--what turns him on about it, from what he says, is me being the slut I want to be!

Our first experience dabbling in this was one night when his best friend from high school came over to have dinner and watch a movie with us--my husband was sitting in the middle of the couch, with me next to him in a short dress. He had talked about the idea of a threesome with this guy before, strictly from a fantasy perspective at that point, and I was fine with the fantasy but not the reality (things have changed since then :) ). So husband turned me a little toward him and started gently tracing my lips through my panties and eventually dipped a finger in here and there which turned into full-on finger fucking! I was trying to be quiet, but couldn't stop some moans from escaping. This guy was kind of immature, because he felt the need to say "Ugh, you guys are sick!" But he had told my husband before that he thought I was hot, and he could've left anytime but didn't! So I think he just felt like he had to voice some kind of objection.
 
My husband is very much into this--started out with letting other guys see his pics of me on his phone, but has progressed into him loving to watch me with another guy. He's also thrilled by my pic thread on here--what turns him on about it, from what he says, is me being the slut I want to be!

Our first experience dabbling in this was one night when his best friend from high school came over to have dinner and watch a movie with us--my husband was sitting in the middle of the couch, with me next to him in a short dress. He had talked about the idea of a threesome with this guy before, strictly from a fantasy perspective at that point, and I was fine with the fantasy but not the reality (things have changed since then :) ). So husband turned me a little toward him and started gently tracing my lips through my panties and eventually dipped a finger in here and there which turned into full-on finger fucking! I was trying to be quiet, but couldn't stop some moans from escaping. This guy was kind of immature, because he felt the need to say "Ugh, you guys are sick!" But he had told my husband before that he thought I was hot, and he could've left anytime but didn't! So I think he just felt like he had to voice some kind of objection.

That guy was a dumb ass I would have set back and enjoyed the sounds and hoped I could se something else going on.
 
Years ago, when my wife was first pregnant. We were at the OBGYN. He did some kind of internal sonogram, instead of the kind they rub on your belly. It actually looked rather like a dildo. It was pretty hot watching my wife laying back with her legs spread and this cute young doctor inserting something into her tight red haired pussy and moving it around. When he had to rub KY on her and spread her pussy lips to slide it in. oh my oh my. Instant hard on!


Since then, I totally get off knowing that several boy friends got to enjoy her little naked body quite a bit before we met.
 
I am dying to get my wife to let me post pictures of us (mostly her) naked but she is a little insecure about her body, after two kids and a c-section she feels that nobody would want to see her naked. I keep telling her she is sexy, she has great breasts awesome nipples and a delicious ass but she still says that she is not ready yet she wants to loose a few pounds first but she has not said no. I have gotten her to go out a few times with out a bra, I could always see her nipples getting a lot of attention from both men and women I would have such a hard on I would have to make sure she was always in front of me or I would have to carry something to hide my throbbing cock. I am hard again just thinking about all this. hopefull soon we will have something to share with all. Any PM encouragement would be great.;)
 
Back
Top