How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities ?

Times are looking up

attachment.php

Thing is, the definition of what is "white" can and has changed. What you might start to see is white America deciding to confer the benefits of whiteness on new groups, as happened to the Irish, Italians, and Eastern Europeans (particularly Jews) early in the 20th century.

Your focus on blacks is.....strange. They're no longer the largest minority, hispanics are, and they're growing quickly.

Affirmative action is made to correct an imbalance, not to favour a minority.

Imbalance my ass. You leftist assholes are far more intolerant than I could
ever dream of being. Insipid, mealy-mouthed quislings.

Imbalance my ass. You leftist assholes are far more intolerant than I could
ever dream of being. Insipid, mealy-mouthed quislings.

Riiiight. So there was no discrimination against minorities in the US?

Is that even possible, FASCES? Your rotund backside has been out-of-whack ever since summer camp during your third senior year of high school, ain't it?

Did you not read the profile son?

Thin. Thin, motherfucker, thin.

And that's relevant how?

Allow me to tell you, my lad.

Because you leftist bastards engage in the worst kind of dissembling.
You want to be liked and accepted so bad that you will do anything, say anything
believe anything to achieve your end. Much like how must men obtain their
sexual partners.

Allow me to tell you, my lad.

Because you leftist bastards engage in the worst kind of dissembling.
You want to be liked and accepted so bad that you will do anything, say anything
believe anything to achieve your end. Much like how must men obtain their
sexual partners.

Seems like you're the one dissembling. You couldn't dispute the point so you brought up something completely irrelevant. That's pretty much the dictionary definition of dissembling.

Affirmative action is made to correct an imbalance, not to favour a minority.

Depending on the way the imbalance is corrected, e.g. by using different entrance test scores or other relaxed criteria for members of underrepresented groups, the overall effect can be to favor members of those groups.

Back