Hmmm.... Rate The Avatar Above You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolyk said:
I'd say a 9, I know you can do better ;)

wow you so are giving me a hard time tonight! what's up with that??

this one of yours is one of my favs...so i'll be VERY nice to you and give you a 9 right back...

montrealgirl said:
wow you so are giving me a hard time tonight! what's up with that??

this one of yours is one of my favs...so i'll be VERY nice to you and give you a 9 right back...
very nice pic....i give you a 9 also....

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Love the hat...and beautiful eyes.....you get a 9 also...

LOVE those breasts!! it made me hard right away earlier today so i'll give ya a 10

trackguy said:
LOVE those breasts!! it made me hard right away earlier today so i'll give ya a 10
you get a 8.5....we want to see more of your body...lol....you have beautiful eyes and hair though.... :kiss:

Solivagant said:
I miss the little turtle guy, but this one's good. 7 :)

Another, say… promising 8,74

The little turtle guy. I don’t remember that one…

Burokrat said:
Another, say… promising 8,74

The little turtle guy. I don’t remember that one…
One time you had different animated images, and also in your sig. They were cute. :kiss:

Yours is growing on me, so I'll bump it to 8. ;)

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
i give yours a 7....do you have any pics of you.....would rate it higher i am sure.... :kiss:
I have plenty, but most of them need to be resized. The belt is there kind of as a placeholder while I design some new AVs. ;) But, just for you, I will post one pic that seems to get a fairly decent response. ;)

DJHyrrikhayne said:
I have plenty, but most of them need to be resized. The belt is there kind of as a placeholder while I design some new AVs. ;) But, just for you, I will post one pic that seems to get a fairly decent response. ;)
waiting.....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back