Shy Sexy Texan - Version 2

And so... the adventure begins!

IMG_3081_zpsqj6j1jlz.jpg

Welcome back :kiss::D
 
Four years later and I'm trying this again :)

Some may remember me... "Hi, there!"

Some may not... (Shy Sexy Texan (Version 1) Pic index)

Here goes nothing!

:heart:Stacy

Why did you leave?

Where did you go?

Why have you returned?

I can only imagine being so young and beautiful. And I can only hope that you'll post more pictures of yourself.

What do you hope to find here? What can we do for you?
 
Welcome back Stacy! So great to see you again! Can't wait to see more of you again!
 
At last, the return of one of the most alluring and sexy women Lit had ever had the privilege of hosting!!
 
Are you still baking those gourmet cookies you used to write about? I always thought that was a nice thing to know about you.
 
Welcome back, have been missed for sure.
Just dropped out and lost sight of you.
Hopefully you're back a little more regular or less sporadically?
looks like I need to be subscribed.
:D
 
I didn't see your original thread, but followed your link above. You're a stunning woman and I love the first picture you've posted here - thanks so much for sharing!

I look forward to many more fun, beautiful, sexy images :kiss:
 
Shy you say..? Doesn't look like it to me :D

Lovely pics. Just enough to tease. Thanks!
 
You know that moment when one of your favourites goes away, and you know longer see their face, and the world becomes a sadder place, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere that face pops up again, and the world is suddenly a much brighter and peasant place?
that.
good to see you again.
 
Back
Top