Ballbusting Fetish

Hitmyballsplz

Experienced
have a major Ballbusting fetish here is a brief explanation. Fetishes are interesting as we all know and I have decided to embrace and accept mine. As long as I am not hurting anyone else and receive pleasure I don't see any harm in this. Sadly many people will never reveal their secret passion. When I finally did it was great. Ballbusting is a huge fetish (ck Yahoo,Google,etc). It's not just getting kicked in the nuts that would be Taboo. When a guy gets hit in the balls on TV for example. It's usually funny or gets a huge crowd reaction.

There are many forms of Ballbusting kicks,grabs,knees,punches,etc. As there are many Ballbusting individuals that prefer a certain method and how she is dressed. In my case the girl always has to be hot (I'm not a snob everyone has their own definition) and have nice legs.

I started to like it when i was young. I was hit in the balls by a female friend of my sister and have always liked it ever since. CBT is nice and all, but ballbusting is so brutal, so primal its almost like a calling or a different taste. CBT is more object in my opinion. Ballbusting is more personal.

Girls who love to kick men in the balls are sexy

I love females who get turned on by kicking, punching or kneeing a man in his balls. Not sure how many females enjoy this. Please pm me if you do. Do you like busting balls in any other way or like CBT?

Back