My wife in front of the camera.

Stunning!

It's always hard to have perspective because our spouses are, by their nature, biased. So allow me to reiterate--

SHE IS STUNNING.

she is very VERY sexy.... I know how you feel... when MrsK began posing for me..... then post them....she was surprised at all the complements...

please keep posting....I'll certainly subscribe and look forward to more...

attachment.php

This one looks like a self-portrait.....I likey

Last edited:
Glad you've moved away from the radical airbrush. You don't need it. ;) Lovely.

Thanks Everyone, she took a read through the thread today and enjoyed the feedback. She took some more photos for me to share, and I will post them as she gets a chance to process them.

In response to requests, She's 36, 5'4" brunette, and athletic.

She is also very creative and classy, the photos represent her artistic flair.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5,724
Last edited:
hello and welcome. thanks for sharing your lovely wife with us. classy pics.
oooo what a great ass.

Thanks Everyone, she took a read through the thread today and enjoyed the feedback. She took some more photos for me to share, and I will post them as she gets a chance to process them.

attachment.php

I'm 6'1", athletic and creative, and I enjoy looking at her ass and her legs in thigh highs. They make me horny. Sorry, that was not so classy.

attachment.php

I like creative and classy.

Those blue panties suit her well - especially as they look painted on, they hug so nicely.

Keep it coming!

She's got a beautiful body! I'm so glad you posted the non airbrushed pics because the first one did nothing for me--I actually thought it was computer generated! She's got great skin tone, looks so toned without being chiseled to the point of masculinity. Very nice!

attachment.php

looking great....hope you both stick around...:)

Incredibly sexy woman, for any age.

I have to ask, your handle caught my eye. Are you an Inmate? If so I am doubly jealous.

Another shot with the Blue Lace.

attachment.php

Thank you Litsters for helping to inspire her.

Hoping everyone has a happy New Years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5,827
Last edited:
Yep, I'm an Inmate. I get a few long trips in a year.

Solo, or does the missus come along? Because a long trip with your partner is FULL of photo opportunities. :devil:

Just an idea for the coming year, that looks to be very interesting for you two.
And ride or not, I am green with envy being part of such a sexy woman discovering new things.

attachment.php

Delicious.
Absolutely stunning, can't wait to see her start to come out of her shell and enjoy the camera discovering new ways to enjoy her body.

:heart:

Simply....

attachment.php

An unexpected Christmas present that had me speechless. It looked too good to unwrap.....almost ;)

attachment.php

This was the first photo, and believe it or not, her first time wearing lingerie, EVER!

Gorgeous.... Love to see more in the New Year!

She's both beautiful and has a wonderful art to her photography. I'm so glad that she was willing to share.

attachment.php

An unexpected Christmas present that had me speechless. It looked too good to unwrap.....almost ;)

This was the first photo, and believe it or not, her first time wearing lingerie, EVER!

oh my ... i may need to suggest that we retire our thread in shame ... the beauty, composition and utter sex appeal are stunning ... thanks to you, thanks to your wife - this girl is duly impressed

may you have a wonderful new year!

Back