I have no interest in male authors. Am I alone?

How the fuck is that even possible?!?

1] People who never violate rules get banned, while other rule-violators get to do it constantly, as well as edit/erase the posts of the non-violators, as the violators are/were the Mods of the area.

2] Zeb proves to have an addiction to apostrophes to the point he uses them multiple times in a post that actually needed none.

How is any of that allowed to happen?!

Don't get it. It doesn't really matter if the story was made by a male or female author to me at all. If the story is good, and I find the erotic material stimulating, then I really just don't give a flying fluffy cat.

Don't get it. It doesn't really matter if the story was made by a male or female author to me at all. If the story is good, and I find the erotic material stimulating, then I really just don't give a flying fluffy cat.

Of course, that's your right...But there is/was no reason for you to post that (lack of) opinion here.

Ah, is Mr. rippitydoo upset because the thread's back on topic?

Go take a Thorazine and chill by the chain link covered window :D

Ah, is Mr. rippitydoo upset because the thread's back on topic?

Go take a Thorazine and chill by the chain link covered window :D

You may claim to "Catchalot", but you miss the most-obvious things.

Such as: Why should I care if a thread's on-topic?! Otherwise, most threads become about/refer to me, & I am never the one that causes that!

Catchalot is a book you moron, and whining about mods picking on you, makes you sound like a child. So why don't you run along and play with the other loonies. :)

Catchalot is a book you moron, and whining about mods picking on you, makes you sound like a child. So why don't you run along and play with the other loonies. :)

Here, Catchalot is just you.

Also, here, meaning in this very post, you make it clear that it's not just the Mods attacking me, nor am I the one of us who is "loony".

The only genre I look for female writers is romance. Maybe because most men haven't read any or much romance. The slow build-up, then the flash burn, is what it's all about. :)

The only genre I look for female writers is romance. Maybe because most men haven't read any or much romance. The slow build-up, then the flash burn, is what it's all about. :)

My personal opinion is that most of them are a bit 'draggy'.

Of course, that's your right...But there is/was no reason for you to post that (lack of) opinion here.

The same could be said for a ton of other posts since they don't deal with answering the question that the OP has posted. Anyways I posted so maybe I could understand why exactly the OP finds the gender of the author important.

The same could be said for a ton of other posts since they don't deal with answering the question that the OP has posted. Anyways I posted so maybe I could understand why exactly the OP finds the gender of the author important.

Then ask your question instead of attacking me.

For instance, my question: "By 'draggy', do you mean slow-moving, or written by makes pretending to be females?"

My dear man, a romance reader learns to be discriminating. :D

Well, you know this better than me that there is a difference between the writing style of a male and female author.

I really don't care as long as the story was worth my time, unlike the OP who first checks out the author's gender and segregates the material.

Then ask your question instead of attacking me.

For instance, my question: "By 'draggy', do you mean slow-moving, or written by makes pretending to be females?"

I wasn't trying to come off like I was attacking you. I was just replying, sorry for the misunderstanding. ):

Wow! This thread was my very first post and amazed at the response it's had. Many would say I should have stuck with just the one judging by how many I've pissed off on the GB...

The GB. The witches cauldron of hypocrisy and intolerance. Good luck over there.

The GB. The witches cauldron of hypocrisy and intolerance. Good luck over there.

You're right, it's like a planet from The Twilight Zone. Everyone's an incognito alien. Or is it hell? Whatever, I'm now tainted. And I find it difficult to find a spaceship to leave..

Back