My Favorite Quotes

You, of course, are right.

Try this one.

Fuck off.:)
Your nickname says it all. Your problem is that, as all cowards, you chose the Internet to display your mediocrity because here, you think you can say anything with impunity. Cowards are like that.
 
Last edited:
Obscure . . . typical comment by someone who expects everyone else to read his mind--and so, ineffective. Either write clearly, or abstain. This kind of dillitante's comment has no place in these hallowed halls, where great men have left pithy, immediately understandable observations on reality that at least open the door to enlightenment. If you are not among the pantheon of great minds, have great ears and a tight-lipped, humble mouth.

this is pomposity for the sake of pomposity

Not everyone quoted was a genius or a wit - some were merely famous.
 
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.

~ Albert Einstein
JackAssJim should read this, with one proviso . . . he should try solving his problem of NOT getting along well with others by responding at a slightly higher level. But no, by now he's to hurt to have learned, and niether intelligent enough nor humbled enough to go away.
 
Nature gave men two ends - one to sit on and one to think with. Ever since then man's success or failure has been dependent on the one he used most.
-- George R. Kirkpatrick
 
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
-- Unknown
 
Seriously. Damn man, if you are going to act all uppity, please God, spell check. Please? If not, you are really making yourself look stupid.:cool:

that's not the only typo (I'll call it a typo, generous as I am)
 
7505.jpg
 
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

~ Groucho Marx
 
"There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time." - Coco Chanel
 
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
-- Dalai Lama
 
"She is stupid, heavy and garrulous. Her ideas on morals have the same depth
of judgment and delicacy of feeling as those of janitresses and kept women....
The fact that there are men who could become enamoured
of this slut is indeed a proof of the abasement of the men of this generation."


~ Poète Maudit, Charles Baudelaire (on George Sand)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top