Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Not everyone likes men's asses. This is one for those that do!

I got a request from a very sexy lurker to take some pics with just my boots on. I didn't get the request quite right, and this is the only pic that came out any good. enjoy!

tumblr_mcmj67eM7L1rhqi7bo1_500.png

Very hot and sexy!

I got a request from a very sexy lurker to take some pics with just my boots on. I didn't get the request quite right, and this is the only pic that came out any good. enjoy!

I love this! I think it would be so much fun to be a fly on the wall during one of your photo sessions, hot stuff! :rose:

Wow

They just keep getting better Jerry! Bravo! You're getting me a little hot and bothered though...and a very nice ass you have there... ;) :kiss::kiss::devil: I'm a big fan of 50 shades, just finished the last one and have to admit I enjoyed them...that set of pictures was really hot! I agree, no penis pics unless properly done or a little tease... ;)

You're better than that.

:rose: But seriously, I'm a horrible actor. lol. And there's no way I could fake BDSM. :eek:

Very hot and sexy!

:kiss: Thank you! btw, I just saw your thread for Guys Abs - I might have to make a contribution. ;)

I love this! I think it would be so much fun to be a fly on the wall during one of your photo sessions, hot stuff!

:D There's usually a bit of alcohol involves. Bring a wine glass. ;)

They just keep getting better Jerry! Bravo! You're getting me a little hot and bothered though...and a very nice ass you have there... ;) :kiss::devil: I'm a big fan of 50 shades, just finished the last one and have to admit I enjoyed them...that set of pictures was really hot! I agree, no penis pics unless properly done or a little tease...

Thanks, AJ! :kiss: I don't know of any guys that have actually read 50Shades - I'm guessing it's not really written for guys (?).

50 shades...

Thanks, AJ! :kiss: I don't know of any guys that have actually read 50Shades - I'm guessing it's not really written for guys (?).[/QUOTE]

You are more than welcome... ;) 50 shades is probably written for women, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy it...and I think all men should read it to get ideas of what women really want and desire... ;) Have a great weekend...your ass and legs are smoking! Can't wait to see the abs pics... :kiss::kiss:

Thanks, AJ! :kiss: I don't know of any guys that have actually read 50Shades - I'm guessing it's not really written for guys (?).

You are more than welcome... ;) 50 shades is probably written for women, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't enjoy it...and I think all men should read it to get ideas of what women really want and desire... ;) Have a great weekend...your ass and legs are smoking! Can't wait to see the abs pics... :kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. I read 'The Story of O" years ago and I always thought it was underrated. Especially for its time. Even for our time.

Perhaps I will ask around for a copy of 50. ;)

Some times, I try to take off all of my clothes at once. It doesn't workout so well.

Last edited:
It's possible you need more hands helping you to remove them all at once.

I'll volunteer. ;)

I was inspired to do a theme staged series, and since I own a tux already, I think I just found the most subtle and fun Halloween costume ever. ;-)

4abd7d18e71487970eb505c1bac4de4c_zpsc196ab2a.jpg

DCC755B3-0CAD-400D-83CE-FD5F0AFBDECC-1585-000001649F91C71B_zpsc0f422c0.jpg

993dd67b87649913c2e7bb50de9391ec_zpsa576c640.jpg

9bfa375ea6357cec886070cee249ceb7_zps1c9cf277.jpg

ccc77b9f58514f9ea72b6d404119ad3a_zps9da37f41.jpg
Omg I think I just died and went to heaven!! They are amazing shots :heart:

Last edited:
Thank you! Sure wish I had an audience while I was drinking CabSav and being creative. Well, here is an out-take from that series. I kinda like this one better, actually.

speaking of which, I might actually get a new tattoo tomorrow.... so hawt..

tumblr_mc4g3wv0Nt1rhqi7bo3_500.jpg
This is beautiful I really love this :)

It's possible you need more hands helping you to remove them all at once.

I'll volunteer. ;)

That would be fun! :kiss: Btw, I just ordered a tripod and swivel mount for my iPad off of eBay. I'm very excited as this will make my pic shoots a lot easier and allow me to do a few things better.

Omg I think I just died and went to heaven!! They are amazing shots :heart:

This is beautiful I really love this :)

I have noticed your excellent taste in sensual images on a few pic threads that I also follow, so coming from you I consider this high praise. :rose::heart::rose:

Especially the second one, that lap was meant to be sat on in a oh-so-special way. :)

Garage Day.

I'm not as enthralled with this next photo series - I needed to work on the brakes and change the seal on my rear differential today down in the garage, so I set up the iPad and took some shots while I was working. Normally I would check more to see how the shots are coming out, but I actually needed to get some work done. lol

And, it was sooo warm out - about 13deg C - so naturally I decided to get a little bit undressed. ;)

(btw, I think I should get PBR to sponsor me - I certainly give them enough product placement!!! lol)

Last edited:
I'm not as enthralled with this next photo series - I needed to work on the brakes and change the seal on my rear differential today down in the garage, so I set up the iPad and took some shots while I was working. Normally I would check more to see how the shots are coming out, but I actually needed to get some work done. lol

And, it was sooo warm out - about 13deg C), so naturally I decided to get a little bit undressed. ;)

(btw, I think I should get PBR to sponsor me - I certainly give them enough product placement!!! lol)

tumblr_mcxv0gxZHu1rhqi7bo1_500.png

tumblr_mcxvcd4CH71rhqi7bo1_500.png

tumblr_mcxv47gxKr1rhqi7bo1_500.png

tumblr_mcxv933ss91rhqi7bo1_500.png

You give us a man in a suit and now you give us a man in jeans

So accomodating:heart:

I need some help...

... making gifs. ice tried a few programs, but I'm frustrated. :(:(:(

if anyone wants to PM me some easy to follow info, and maybe a program to use, I would be EVER so grateful. ;)

... making gifs. ice tried a few programs, but I'm frustrated. :(:(:(

if anyone wants to PM me some easy to follow info, and maybe a program to use, I would be EVER so grateful. ;)

I used format factory for mine, I think. :)

Back