Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Can I join YOU......or are you really tired :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh, I'm not tired at all. I just find the bed convenient and comfy.

and Oh, you'd have to be into this. Like. A LOT. ;)

tumblr_mgfa4tzR1B1rogw4mo1_500.gif

That depends....

Does this look like something...

... that you ladies could share?

tumblr_ml9o5tY3iC1s0nesyo1_500.gif

Because you might need to take turns...:devil:

Last edited:
That depends....

Does this look like something...

... that you ladies could share?

Because you might need to take turns...:devil:

Sharing is caring :)

Plus, I am a good girl. I don't mind sharing my 'toys':D:rolleyes::):kiss:

DAMN JERRY!!!!

You know that photo struck a chord because I had to use the Arial Black. LOL.

Literally, I went from 0 to 100 in 1 second.

Full lips, strong jaw line, stubble and that neck (those veins!).:kiss::heart:

They say "a picture is worth a 1000 words". But I think you inspire a lot more dirty thoughts;)

...and, of course....LUST.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sharing is caring :)

Plus, I am good girl. I don't mind sharing my 'toys':D:rolleyes::):kiss:

DAMN JERRY!!!!

They say "a picture is worth a 1000 words". But I think you inspire a lot more dirty thoughts;)

mmm makes ya want to just lick and suck and nibble and mmmmmmmmm yeah lol

mmmm yum you are just lickable

Sharing is caring

Plus, I am a good girl. I don't mind sharing my 'toys'

DAMN JERRY!!!!

mmm makes ya want to just lick and suck and nibble and mmmmmmmmm yeah lol

Thank you, fine ladies. :kiss::rose:

and...I never knew I could induce fonts. ;):D

I need to do some brainstorming...... Perhaps a new theme ..... stay tuned. :devil:

I'm not quite sure why my teeth look lopsided in this pic, but oh well.... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Something about this image reminds me of Paris..... But then again, when I was there we stayed in a shithole hotel, above an alleyway peepshow theatre near the Arab quarter. Sleeping in, fucking, and paying $12 for orange juice in a cafe - those were the days .... :eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Something about this image reminds me of Paris..... But then again, when I was there we stayed in a shithole hotel, above an alleyway peepshow theatre near the Arab quarter. Sleeping in, fucking, and paying $12 for orange juice in a cafe - those were the days .... :eek:

attachment.php
*swoonage*

:kiss: Too bad you aren't able to give me a hand with the camerawork, sweet girl. :heart:

Btw, I think I'll be getting back to more artistic imagery in the near future.
;)
Now that would be a dream job :D I might need constant pure oxygen though hee hee

Ohhhh I can't wait to see what themes you come up with :kiss:

Thank you, fine ladies. :kiss::rose:

and...I never knew I could induce fonts. ;):D

I need to do some brainstorming...... Perhaps a new theme ..... stay tuned. :devil:

You induce a lot of other stuff too ;)

I'm not quite sure why my teeth look lopsided in this pic, but oh well.... :rolleyes:
Little quirks make things interesting.
That stubble mmmmmm

Sensual scenarios in Paris...sounds fun ;)

Now that would be a dream job :D I might need constant pure oxygen though hee hee

Ohhhh I can't wait to see what themes you come up with :kiss:

Well, I do have a bunch of potted sunflowers in bloom so I was thinking of doing a 'nature scene', and maybe a few garage pics with the new/old motorcycle, and I was also thinking of playing around with shadows and projections again.

Oh, no need to pull out the oxygen FaS, I'm certified in mouth to mouth. :devil:
Well, mouth to lots of things anyways. ;)

You induce a lot of other stuff too ;)

>>>Right now, it's raining here, so shall I guess 'moisture'? :devil: or would 'wetness' be more accurate?

Little quirks make things interesting.
That stubble mmmmmm

>>>Yes, I've sensed that the stubble is popular, so you're going to get a lot more of it. :kiss:

Sensual scenarios in Paris...sounds fun

>>>Paris is amazing, but for my money I'd prefer a weeklong bothy rental in the Orkneys. Cable knit wool sweaters, standing stones in the mist, tasting 15yo Highland Park off a lover's tongue with her back pressed into the peat and the terns swirling overhead and the waves crashing below the cliffs of Hoy.... *sigh*

Btw, I could use some Lit story recommendations - I haven't read anything here in a while... Still waiting for Di's sequel to come out. :rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]=SailorJerry;48216211]>>Paris is amazing, but for my money I'd prefer a weeklong bothy rental in the Orkneys. Cable knit wool sweaters, standing stones in the mist, tasting 15yo Highland Park off a lover's tongue with her back pressed into the peat and the terns swirling overhead and the waves crashing below the cliffs of Hoy.... *sigh*[/QUOTE]

I always knew you had theee best taste ever :heart:
Highland Park Malt Whiskey too. Ummmm does this thought also include a kilt :devil: :D

Back