My BBW Taken In Hand

Not many "gals" here.

But none of you have seen me truly evil yet. Not even you, dear Raja, because I'm your pet and as such cant be truly evil. Trust me, I don't think you are ready for ropes, chains, handcuffs, whips and a handful of various toys. And you are definitely not ready for the true Goddess. The last few times she came out, you were not too happy. LOL

Not many "gals" here.

But none of you have seen me truly evil yet. Not even you, dear Raja, because I'm your pet and as such cant be truly evil. Trust me, I don't think you are ready for ropes, chains, handcuffs, whips and a handful of various toys. And you are definitely not ready for the true Goddess. The last few times she came out, you were not too happy. LOL

No, not many gals are here but one great Goddess is. :) Maybe mischievous is a better word than evil... Though I certainly enjoy what I have seen! :devil:

No, not many gals are here but one great Goddess is. :) Maybe mischievous is a better word than evil... Though I certainly enjoy what I have seen! :devil:

Thank you! I much prefer mischievous than evil. Though, when I'm being mischievous, I very often referred to as an evil bitch through clentched teeth as I'm tormenting a very hard and angry looking cock. But, I take that as a compliment. :D

Thank you! I much prefer mischievous than evil. Though, when I'm being mischievous, I very often referred to as an evil bitch through clentched teeth as I'm tormenting a very hard and angry looking cock. But, I take that as a compliment. :D

Yes, but I do love it when My pet becomes a naughty little bitch! :devil::heart:

Yes, but I do love it when My pet becomes a naughty little bitch! :devil::heart:

Lord knows I have heard you call me an evil little cocksucker and your evil bitch on occassion....but i got the impression those were meant as compliments. LMAO

Lord knows I have heard you call me an evil little cocksucker and your evil bitch on occassion....but i got the impression those were meant as compliments. LMAO

Damn! You are one sexy lady, Goddess! Raja is one lucky man to have you as a pet!

Damn! You are one sexy lady, Goddess! Raja is one lucky man to have you as a pet!

And I'm sure he would tell you that actually living with and putting up with my crap evens everything out! LMAO

But thank you:kiss::rose:

And I just noticed Rajas new avatar. I just looked wt him and said, "Really? Steampunk? Can you get any less sexy?" :rolleyes:

Well...I don't like mine either. LMAO

Sorry we disappeared. Watched Ghost Rider. Not a bad movie....but Star Trek would've been better. LOL

I know I'm failing on my geek rep, but I have yet to see the latest Star Trek movie. :eek: I have to get the DVD and watch it. Ghost Rider wasn't too bad, but I'd rather watch ST.

I know I'm failing on my geek rep, but I have yet to see the latest Star Trek movie. :eek: I have to get the DVD and watch it. Ghost Rider wasn't too bad, but I'd rather watch ST.

You haven't seen ST yet?!?! Damn boy....you need to watch it! I took Raja to see it in IMAX. It was awesome. I cant wait for the next one!

And, btw, geeks are hot. I should know...I married one.:D

A few older Pics for tonight. More new pics coming soon! :D :devil::nana:

Attachments

• DSCN1026.jpg
    DSCN1026.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 238
  • IM000474.JPG
    IM000474.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IM000933.JPG
    IM000933.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
You haven't seen ST yet?!?! Damn boy....you need to watch it! I took Raja to see it in IMAX. It was awesome. I cant wait for the next one!

And, btw, geeks are hot. I should know...I married one.:D

I'm thrilled to hear that! I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy geek, including playing Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games. So I have a very good imagination. :devil:

A few older Pics for tonight. More news coming soon! :D :devil::nana:

Amazing pics! I'm hard and practically drooling over them, Raja! So very hot and sexy!

I'm thrilled to hear that! I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy geek, including playing Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games. So I have a very good imagination. :devil:

Amazing pics! I'm hard and practically drooling over them, Raja! So very hot and sexy!

Wow. I USed to play them as well!!! LOL
Glad you liked the pics.

Wow. I USed to play them as well!!! LOL
Glad you liked the pics.

I hope that's a good thing...

I still play about every other week. It was my main social interaction outside work and home.

I haven't been able to through all the pics you posted, but I know Goddess is a stunningly sexy woman.

Thank you. And considering I love the goofball geek of a husband of mine...I'd say being his clone would be a good thing. :D

Back