The Road Warriors Thread

I am in a hotel right now, due to work...
But for the purpose of escaping it this time. Hooray!
I just posted this on my thread and hope you don't mind if I share it here, too.
Dogwatch, you are lookin' mighty sexy -- as always. Love your Road Warrior pics.

attachment.php

Well its official. As of yesterday I am no longer a road warrior, till next year anyway. Im not sure if I will do it again or not at this point. Im thinking of going to work for another show.

you can still visit!

I am in a hotel right now, due to work...
But for the purpose of escaping it this time. Hooray!
I just posted this on my thread and hope you don't mind if I share it here, too.
Dogwatch, you are lookin' mighty sexy -- as always. Love your Road Warrior pics.

attachment.php

I love this picture. Great use of a mirror and there is a bed that could be put to great use too!

So sexa eLLEXa!

Who is traveling this year? Who is going to join me?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Who is traveling this year? Who is going to join me?

attachment.php

ME ME ME pick me….. pretty please…. and I will do your ironing naked….:D:devil: or just replace your hand with mine….fuck that is another HOT picture of you again.
Ohhhh gosh I need to do some traveling, euhmmm where are you going next….(NYC :D).
So great to see this thread again sexy one, I will look for some more silly traveling pics of me….
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

ME ME ME pick me….. pretty please…. and I will do your ironing naked….:D:devil: or just replace your hand with mine….fuck that is another HOT picture of you again.
Ohhhh gosh I need to do some traveling, euhmmm where are you going next….(NYC :D).
So great to see this thread again sexy one, I will look for some more silly traveling pics of me….

OMG you can knock me over with a feather. Its Emmy! So excited to see you and here in this thread! I'll have to get ready for New York. ;) :kiss: :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
OMG you can knock me over with a feather. Its Emmy! So excited to see you and here in this thread! I'll have to get ready for New York. ;) :kiss: :devil:

attachment.php

MMM i so have feathers…. I m glad to be back (for a bit) and always love to catching up with YOU.
Now since your so smartly dressed , will you meet me…. a pic when I was in Switzerland last time….

Attachments

• photo-172.JPG
    photo-172.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 87
MMM i so have feathers…. I m glad to be back (for a bit) and always love to catching up with YOU.
Now since your so smartly dressed , will you meet me…. a pic when I was in Switzerland last time….

Oh how delicate and beautiful. Those lucky Swiss!

And I am so frumpy, wrinkly and disheveled. I will need a naked maid to iron my shirts. :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh how delicate and beautiful. Those lucky Swiss!

And I am so frumpy, wrinkly and disheveled. I will need a naked maid to iron my shirts. :D

attachment.php

Your not old
Your not wrinkled
YOUR SEXY.

And would love being waiting for you just like this……

Attachments

• what can I do for you.jpg
    what can I do for you.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 106
Your not old
Your not wrinkled
YOUR SEXY.

And would love being waiting for you just like this……

Mmmm decisions, decisions.

Do I slide in from below to kiss those lovely breasts
Or to glide in behind to enjoy that beautiful butt.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mmmm decisions, decisions.

Do I slide in from below to kiss those lovely breasts
Or to glide in behind to enjoy that beautiful butt.

attachment.php

Its all up to you, I m just waiting….:D:devil:

and darn those pics are hot…. love you in a suit and slowly…..while I m waiting

Attachments

• rsz_1photo-171.jpg
    rsz_1photo-171.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 93

what a treat to get home in to see this wonderful exchange between you and Emm!
accompanied by some great pics of you both...
Brava [ladies first!] and Bravo!!!

but I had to leap in here to say
HOTTT hand, you!!! love this pic!!! :kiss:

Back on the road next week. Probably a few new pictures then. Anyone in Ottawa?

Amazing photo. Very creative. I'm sure there's plenty like me who has enjoyed seeing it.

Sigh. I hate that i cant contribute to this anymore as im no longer a road warrior. :(

I do hope to be taking a road trip in june if that counts.

Oh no I'm not running away. This is way too good to miss. Please tell us you'll be traveling once again very soon?!!!?

First time posting a photo!

Spend most of my life in hotels. Very first time posting a photo, be gentle lit!

Recent business trip to India.

Attachments

• rps20150125_232723.jpg
    rps20150125_232723.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 61
Back