Available to edit ~~ January 2015

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories such as Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Enjoy! :)

Available

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word or open office preferred format.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65

Mainly interested in working on copy editing, but I can help a little with plot/continuity. Don't want to edit stories focused on BDSM, incest, ladies battling each other, or scat.

I use LibreOffice, I can work with Microsoft Word files and Open Office files.

Please PM with details (word count, category, what you are looking for in an editor)

Oceanic27

Available

I am available during January.

Some stuff I don't like much -- send me a message and I will consider it, though.

I will give mechanics a good going over, then make suggestions on characters and plot. Suggestions are suggestions --take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories such as Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Enjoy! :)

Hello.....

JonB1969, available to edit stories

I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Rape/Non-Consent, Non-Human or Horror.

Fetish depends on the fetish.

I will edit for spelling, punctuation, grammar and such. If you need advice or suggestions on plot, dialogue and such, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.

I am a published author. This is not to brag, but instead to assure you that your story will get a professional eye.

I have quite a few of my own stories on Literotica. All of them have an average rating of 4 stars or higher, and about half have an average rating of 4.5 or higher, so I think I know what makes a good story.

Feel free to read some of my own stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=768747&page=submissions

editing

Available to edit again now that the Holidays are over- Yea I have all the fancy writing/editing credentials as well... Bottom line is, if you are looking for an editor, (I'm female by the way, Duh), feel free to say hello we can figure all the details out-- I do have a few rules-

No incest, no underage, for me that's 21. No celeb or horror. When in doubt ask. Sorry, not into thousands of pages or ongoing chapters unless it's something special and requires minor editing.

Editing for story or plot- etc.... The simple frilly or hard core I hate you edit- take your pick :)

Usually a quick turnaround. I work in Word, so that's the easiest format for me.

I try to check on here every other day or so-- If you can find my editors post or authors post it should contain the link to my email address. If not, send me a PM here.

--Marie

I'm available...I don't categorically refuse anything within Literotica policy, but I'd have to read your work before saying for sure I'll take it on. I always encourage people to read a few of my stories first and determine if you think we're on the same wavelength. I do promise to give an answer quickly, in any case.

Available to edit

Hi!! I'm new, but I'm passionate about the written word. Won't edit the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

Hi!! I'm new, but I'm passionate about the written word. Won't edit the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

Hi, I am available to do some literary editing. I have a master's degree in English and write extremely well.
I will not do explicit violence, shit/piss/bestiality.

UK writers

Anyone writing UK or Aussie/similar English.

No close-relation incest, lesbian, n/c, scat or piss.

Will comment on grammar, punctuation and plot. Most interested in those who want to improve. It sounds cheesy, but readability is my aim.

Btw, also looking for beta readers for EC/BDSM writing.

Back