Available to edit ~~ December 2014

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Have fun!

Available

Caught up so now available this month.

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word or open office preferred format.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65

editing

Good to edit again, as we get closer to Christmas itself, might be some timing issues but until then I am available.

Since it appears that the direct links to editors is always in turmoil somehow---

No incest, no underage, for me that's 21. No celeb or horror. When in doubt ask. Sorry, not into thousands of pages or ongoing chapters unless it's something special and requires minor editing.

Editing for story or plot- etc.... The simple frilly or hard core I hate you edit- take your pick :))

Usually a quick turnaround. I work in Word, so that's the easiest format for me.

I try to check on here every other day or so-- If you can find my editors post or authors post it should contain the link to my email address. If not, send me a PM here.

--Marie

I am available again in December no piss, no shit, no rape, no violence or blood, otherwise anything goes.

perhaps my message did not go thru. I am available to edit in December. No piss, shit, rape, violence, blood, otherwise anything goes.

I am available as well. I'm pretty open minded about content, but if I skim your story and see something I can't deal with I will let you know.

I'm happy to work with you on spelling/grammar and general storyline improvements.

If I can help, let me know!

Available

Hi!
I would be happy to edit any stories this month since my schedule isn't crazy busy. I will edit just about any story as long as it doesn't have piss and/or shit in it. I will edit non-consent stories since I can tell a lot of people won't.
I will help with grammar and spelling, and general storyline issues that might need to be pointed out.
Again I would be happy to edit for anybody :)

I just noticed my editor profile has recently been approved and I'm available for the rest of the month.

I'm interested in developing a professional relationship with writers, primarily providing structural editing - helping with plotting and characterisation.

In addition, I can provide grammatical assistance, but be advised that my expertise is in British English (BrE) style.

I'm particularly interested in working on long-format stories (multi-chapter/novella) but am happy to work on shorter stories from time to time.

I have experience within the BDSM community, with particular knowledge of DD/lg relationships.
I'm especially a fan of M/F stories that contain either Romance, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Incest/Taboo and/or Interracial Love.

I'm not interested in stories which are primarily non-consent, but will accept stories that contain non-consent as background/catalyst for a later romance (for example).

I prefer editing in Word/Open Office or on Google Docs.

Back