Looking for an email/pm companion

matttyler

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Posts
184
Hey guys, am a 32 year old married Australian male. Have put out threads before and enjoyed talking to some of you sexy lit members.

But I think I need to be a little more clear in terms of what I'm looking for.... I'm not looking for a meet up because that's a step too far. Skype and pic are off limits as due to the nature of my job not possible... I don't mind YIM but time can be a factor... So an email or pm conversation would be the most ideal.. I'm the romantic sensual passionate type.. So if your into bdsm or humiliation or me being a master.. ext..I'm probably not your guy... I enjoy talking about other things so it does not have to be entirely about sex... But this is a sex site so I think everyone here is looking for some naughtiness.

Anyway if your interested or want to know more.. Send me a pm..
 
i cant help myself but correct my grammar the last sentence should be you're not your... and i think i need to be a little more clear ... if your interested in PM and email.. please do not send one line answers.. thats not what you call a conversation.
 
i cant help myself but correct my grammar the last sentence should be you're not your... and i think i need to be a little more clear ... if your interested in PM and email.. please do not send one line answers.. thats not what you call a conversation.

The second post was definitely the icing on the cake. Damn those grammatical errors and damn us for being conscious enough to not let it go. Brownie points for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
 
The second post was definitely the icing on the cake. Damn those grammatical errors and damn us for being conscious enough to not let it go. Brownie points for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

haahaa.. maybe i'm a little obsessive... but its good to take the effort when you can..
 
Is this post targeted towards a particular group? Basically, are you looking for women or men?
 
I dont see why it wouldnt work with someone who also felt the need to be discrete. ...however I have an issue over time at least to feel fully comfortable with someone that I plan to talk to for a long period ..I would at least need to see their face... but thats just me... and im not everyone's cup of tea.
 
Back
Top