Alright then. No more lurking!

CorinnaParr

Virgin
The conversation in the "What beat the poetry forum into the ground?" thread convinced me to create this one.

Hello, poets and perverts!

I'm one of the (many, no doubt) lurkers on these forums. I've been on Literotica since 2005; I posted under a different name that had been created for collaborative works with my partner, which lasted about a year. Never used the forums-- I don't recall that I even glanced at them, then-- and took a long, long break from the site when I stopped writing naughty works. Now I'm back with my own name. So I too am clueless so far as in-jokes and all of this talk about a board schism. There do seem to be a number of friendly and talented posters here, which is why I've finally decided to show myself.

I've posted a couple of times in appreciation of the nods I've received in the review thread, but otherwise I've just been reading to get the lay of the land. Like James, I also felt somewhat overwhelmed at the thought of reading through multiple 100+ page threads to familiarize myself with the people here, and as others suggested, I thought it might be a good idea to post a new thread.

Maybe it will draw out others who are lurking, to say hello and introduce themselves. That's my hope, at least. I'm not entirely fond of the spotlight.

Spotlight

Hi Corinna!

Congratulations! You are now in. Your in-joke shall be the spotlight.

From now on whenever you post, I shall make a joke about how you LOVE the spotlight and only those who read this will get the joke.

hahahaha (demonic laugh)

By the way, I just started a brand new thread too. Come over and play. I promise I will not keep the light on you for too long (give an extended squint and I will know)

:)

The conversation in the "What beat the poetry forum into the ground?" thread convinced me to create this one.

I'm one of the (many, no doubt) lurkers on these forums. I've been on Literotica since 2005; I posted under a different name that had been created for collaborative works with my partner, which lasted about a year. Never used the forums-- I don't recall that I even glanced at them, then-- and took a long, long break from the site when I stopped writing naughty works. Now I'm back with my own name. So I too am clueless so far as in-jokes and all of this talk about a board schism. There do seem to be a number of friendly and talented posters here, which is why I've finally decided to show myself.

I've posted a couple of times in appreciation of the nods I've received in the review thread, but otherwise I've just been reading to get the lay of the land. Like James, I also felt somewhat overwhelmed at the thought of reading through multiple 100+ page threads to familiarize myself with the people here, and as others suggested, I thought it might be a good idea to post a new thread.

Maybe it will draw out others who are lurking, to say hello and introduce themselves. That's my hope, at least. I'm not entirely fond of the spotlight.

Hi Corinna!

Congratulations! You are now in. Your in-joke shall be the spotlight.

k0744060.jpg

I've been a'lurkin a lot too and I'll prolly go back to it at least for a while just well because...

But welcome and please don't feel like you have to read back history or know in-jokes to be part of the group. You just are. *Poof* Just like that. Just join in. Oh and in the meantime I'll tell you all the "in" gossip to save you time:

1. Wicked Eve has a dildo fixation. Like, seriously.

2. Annaswirls has alts that are sex addicts.

3. Everyone thinks Angeline is a prissy princess but in reality she is a) pretty bitchy and b) a not so secret femdom queen.

4. Champagne is a size queen.

5. Safe_Bet is an out of control lesbian. She will turn any topic into a girl-on-girl love song.

5. Tzara flirts a lot with every woman here.

6. So does The_Fool.

7. Corinna is a big attention whore.

8. James is ____________________ (Fill in the blank. I don't know him well enough yet to make something up. Give me a few weeks...)

There! Well, those are the only ones I can think of now. Feel free to add or make up any others you'd like. Now you're really one of the group, you spotlight cravin chika. :D

PS Liar is the only normal one here. I don't know why. He just is.

Last edited:
Safe_Bet is an out of control lesbian. She will turn any topic into a girl-on-girl love song.

...PS Liar is the only normal one here. I don't know why. He just is.

I beg your pardon, madam! :eek:

Oh, and Liar is SO not "normal"! He is a squirrel faces "poe"vert whose Av reminds me of a strap on that I'd like to use on you, as I caress your breasts and nibble on your lower lip...
:devil:

DAMN, you just might be right about me after all... :eek:

I dunno, she seemed pretty accurate to me...(although, I'll still flirt with you pretty much constantly, I'm foolishly optimistic like that):kiss:

:cool:

I've been a'lurkin a lot too and I'll prolly go back to it at least for a while just well because...

But welcome and please don't feel like you have to read back history or know in-jokes to be part of the group. You just are. *Poof* Just like that. Just join in. Oh and in the meantime I'll tell you all the "in" gossip to save you time:

1. Wicked Eve has a dildo fixation. Like, seriously.

2. Annaswirls has alts that are sex addicts.

3. Everyone thinks Angeline is a prissy princess but in reality she is a) pretty bitchy and b) a not so secret femdom queen.

4. Champagne is a size queen.

5. Safe_Bet is an out of control lesbian. She will turn any topic into a girl-on-girl love song.

6. So does The_Fool.

7. Corinna is a big attention whore.

8. James is ____________________ (Fill in the blank. I don't know him well enough yet to make something up. Give me a few weeks...)

There! Well, those are the only ones I can think of now. Feel free to add or make up any others you'd like. Now you're really one of the group, you spotlight cravin chika. :D

9. UnderYourSpell does not realize how smart she is.

10. Tristesse2 is sweet and will take you under her wing if you peep or whimper.

Oh wait, this was supposed to be a gossip thing. Um.

9. UnderYourSpell is secretly doing a sociological experiment on all of us. She is really a professor (male with beard) of anthropology. Yes, she really is australian.

10. Tristesse2 has great restraint. She will blurt out angry posts and then quickly delete them in the name of peace. You gotta follow her closely if you want to catch her true wickedness.

I've been on since there were a couple thousand stories and poems on the whole site, circa 2000. Posting dirty stories I thought up in study hall. Making the message board a regular part of your day cuts back on the time you have to be creative. I like your poems, CorinnaParr, I hope you don't end up on the forum every day participating in poetry discussions but only posting a couple poems a year. Lurking takes up just as much time.

Last edited:

If Liar is the only normal one here, then by definition he's abnormal.
I tend to be tangential rather than squarely attached.

I Lurking takes up just as much time.
I'll lurk when I don't have much time or not poetry wants to come out.

If Liar is the only normal one here, then by definition he's abnormal.
I tend to be tangential rather than squarely attached.

I'll lurk when I don't have much time or not poetry wants to come out.

It's all relative.

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell Corinna:

9. EroticOrogeny has geological perversions. He likes to do it on tectonic plates. Says it makes the earth move for him. :p

And 10:

Remec is quiet but incredibly pervy.

I beg your pardon, madam! :eek:

Oh, and Liar is SO not "normal"! He is a squirrel faces "poe"vert whose Av reminds me of a strap on that I'd like to use on you, as I caress your breasts and nibble on your lower lip...
:devil:

I rest my case! :kiss:

Guilty. I'm so bad I even flirt with the diehard lebzeans....

I know. I'm a Flirt Machine™. I can't help it. Women sense my power.

Anyway, somebody has to arm-wrassle Betsy over the intimate attentions of the women on this site, don't they?

Though, I was a good student in kindergarten and am perfectly willing to share. I was good at sharing, actually. Gold star. :)

Like Gallileo - but it moves
E pur si muove.

Thanks for highlighting this. I adore Galileo. I cried my way through the museum in Florence. (Note: I can be emotional.) Guy was a genius.

If you are ever in Florence, that museum is a wonderful side-trip to supplement all of the awesome art that you are likely there to see.

It's neither as pretty or seductive as the art, but way more important to the modern world, and in its own way, just as artistic.

I've been on since there were a couple thousand stories and poems on the whole site, circa 2000. Posting dirty stories I thought up in study hall. Making the message board a regular part of your day cuts back on the time you have to be creative. I like your poems, CorinnaParr, I hope you don't end up on the forum every day participating in poetry discussions but only posting a couple poems a year. Lurking takes up just as much time.

hey some of us can do both :catroar:

but you are right, poetry is more important than fucking or lurking around. all about the balance. sometimes I am seriously off.

now I have to get to work. grr

Making the message board a regular part of your day cuts back on the time you have to be creative. I like your poems, CorinnaParr, I hope you don't end up on the forum every day participating in poetry discussions but only posting a couple poems a year. Lurking takes up just as much time.
Epmd607 makes a really good point. You need to think about what is important to you.

I'd like to point out that one might find posting on the message board something requiring (or promoting) creativity, but that's probably pressing the definition of things aesthetic. I love the message board, but I am basically noodling around. If you want to write poems, you're probably better off devoting more of your daily time window to that than nattering here.

We'd all (well, I would) like to chat and exchange nonsense with you and JC. It's something I enjoy and find relaxing. I'd even put on a dress to flirt with James, if he isn't too picky about reality.

But, hey. Welcome, both of you, in any case.

E pur si muove.

Thanks for highlighting this. I adore Galileo. I cried my way through the museum in Florence. (Note: I can be emotional.) Guy was a genius.

If you are ever in Florence, that museum is a wonderful side-trip to supplement all of the awesome art that you are likely there to see.

It's neither as pretty or seductive as the art, but way more important to the modern world, and in its own way, just as artistic.
Its been over 40 years since I was in Florence. We saw art, but not science museums. I guess my parents figured we have the Museum of Science and Industry back home in Chicago. Only visit to a scientifically oriented place was Greenwich.
I also go for Newton, Einstein, Heisenberg as physicists.

Who's James? I'm not noodling, nor lurking. I'm in avoidance mode. Ever since I created the "when did you last laugh at yourself?" question for the 20 thread, I've been making non-pixellated life a priority. (I think I was taking myself far too seriously, so sunshine, Coopers and doggies have been bringing smiles to my face). I haven't gaffed for a belly laugh yet, but the dogs are sure to make something happen. :)

Love you all, I'll be back. <<< I hear Ahnold's Schwankenegger's was disproportionate to his balls due to horse serum use...

Its been over 40 years since I was in Florence. We saw art, but not science museums. I guess my parents figured we have the Museum of Science and Industry back home in Chicago. Only visit to a scientifically oriented place was Greenwich.
Greenwich is very cool, actually, and quite lovely surroundings, as I recall.
I also go for Newton, Einstein, Heisenberg as physicists.
How about Faraday? Bohr, Fermi, Feynman, Mach, Planck, Schrödinger, Thomson. Hubble. Chandrasekhar. Murray Gell-Mann.

Like, others. :)

Greenwich is very cool, actually, and quite lovely surroundings, as I recall.
How about Faraday? Bohr, Fermi, Feynman, Mach, Planck, Schrödinger, Thomson. Hubble. Chandrasekhar. Murray Gell-Mann.

Like, others. :)
An the list goes on. Oppenheimer, after the McCarthy red-baited found cosmic rays serene. Could go on and also dredge up names of geophysicists, geologists, modern poets and playwrights to finish off my varied academic areas.
I'll have to get to Europe again one of these days (years ?)

hey some of us can do both :catroar:

but you are right, poetry is more important than fucking or lurking around. all about the balance. sometimes I am seriously off.

now I have to get to work. grr
All are important. Balance as you say.
For me, poetry is often in the morning, before work. Lurking is whenever I find a few moments and have a response of some sort. Fucking is important, too (I'm sure that's a shocking concept on this web site ;)

Wow. Busy day, and I come back to find this has taken off!

I'm not terrific with forums, have no great insights, am not a flirt and am only ever funny by accident, so I don't foresee becoming a huge presence here. Between life and the need to keep writing, most of my downtime focus will be on the poetry, yes. I did want to say hello, however, and hopefully draw out others who might be more quiet too. Which seems to have worked. :)

I'll see about popping by the new threads though. Soon as this stage-fright goes away.

Back