Cleavage

sirlixalot3369

Really Experienced
I am not sure if there is already a thread... but... something that turns me rock hard in an instant is the sight of a woman with beautiful cleavage... the sight is so hot... anyone agree?

i deffinilty agree nothing like the tease that can give you, the way it instantly pulls on your eyes and mind with no hesitation

I absolutely agree! I love cleavage :)

In fact I even love looking at my own cleavage lol. When I am out on a date with my hubby and I am rocking on of my "titty" shirts cut just righ to show off my cleavage I cant stop from looking down every so often and checking myself out :D

It also make him look down at my cleavage as well getting him all excited its great!

I absolutely agree! I love cleavage :)

In fact I even love looking at my own cleavage lol. When I am out on a date with my hubby and I am rocking on of my "titty" shirts cut just righ to show off my cleavage I cant stop from looking down every so often and checking myself out :D

It also make him look down at my cleavage as well getting him all excited its great!

Well your hubby is one lucky man ;)

Let's see if i can get this thread going.... anybody have cleavage pics that really get them going....?

Attachments

• cleavage_time_640_05.jpg
    cleavage_time_640_05.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5,052
  • cleavage_time_640_39.jpg
    cleavage_time_640_39.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4,371
  • cleavage_time_640_32.jpg
    cleavage_time_640_32.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,531
Does it matter if its real or fake boobs that make the cleavage?

well that depends.... if i only get to look then it doesn't matter...but if i get to play with them after looking... all natural... oh hell who am i kidding... i LOVE them all :)

in the car

i love when a woman is driving in the car and the seat belt is in between her cleavage its hot

I mostly think it's hot when they're natural boobs and it's unintentional. For instance, if you have a lady who wore a top that was slightly smaller than what she normally wears, and she has to bend down, or something's pressing against her chest making it pop up, that's really sexy.

Does it matter if its real or fake boobs that make the cleavage?

Hate to be the party pooper, but I'm a natural only man. I'd rather have smaller originals than Dupont enhanced... to each their own, that's just what I like, can't change that!

I find it more arousing for the girl to keep her top on and cleavage exposed while giving me a blowjob. Something about that cleavage is a huge turn on for me.

Hate to be the party pooper, but I'm a natural only man. I'd rather have smaller originals than Dupont enhanced... to each their own, that's just what I like, can't change that!

I only asked because out of the pictures posted by Sir L, I think the first one looked natural while the others looked er, enhanced. So I wondered, I wouldn't change your opinion personally :)

I am horribly tempted to post a cleavage picture, but I don't want to be bombarded by PM's... which is the risk right?

I only asked because out of the pictures posted by Sir L, I think the first one looked natural while the others looked er, enhanced. So I wondered, I wouldn't change your opinion personally :)

I am horribly tempted to post a cleavage picture, but I don't want to be bombarded by PM's... which is the risk right?

That is the risk.... lol... well you are more than welcome to just send it to me *grins* just teasin

Favorite T-shirt

Thought I share my favorite cleavage T-shirt and a little more :)

Hope you all enjoy! But please don't PM asking me to bare the rest ;)

Attachments

• favorite T.jpg
    favorite T.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,654
  • Cleavage 1.JPG
    Cleavage 1.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 3,552
Back