My BBW girl!

DwayneDibley said:
She does have some toys!

I also have a homegrown BDSM kit, which i will be taking with me! :D

Sounds hot can HARDLY waite for the pics :p :p

DwayneDibley said:
She does have some toys!

I also have a homegrown BDSM kit, which i will be taking with me! :D

Toys are always a good thing!!!!!!! Love seeing a pretty lady who knows how to play with toys!!!!!!!

She looks fantastic, sounds like you'll have a lot of fun. :p

DwayneDibley said:
I showed her this thread today, and she was very pleasantly surprised by the comments, and it has encouraged her to let me take more pictures!

I think it's really encouraged her, she has quite a high sex drive but at the same time no confidence, this I think will help her with the latter ;)

Anyway, heres a couple more pictures:

Very nice nipples and beautiful tits. She is a sexy lady. :p

Had quite a photo session, and, well, more! :p

We had a good BDSM play about, I took plenty of pictures, first of which are below!

Attachments

• Shaved pussy 1.JPG
    Shaved pussy 1.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,202
  • Sitting cuffs.JPG
    Sitting cuffs.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 3,025
DwayneDibley said:
Had quite a photo session, and, well, more! :p

We had a good BDSM play about, I took plenty of pictures, first of which are below!
Wow, all that yummy feminine goodness is just just so hot to look at! You are indeed one lucky man!!

Very hot pics and the shaved pussy looks great. Personally I like women with hair on them. Although her pussy shaved looks amazing.

Morning all! Here's another couple from out little 'session' last night:

She rather liked having her breast punished, she liked the pegs, and liked them being spanked more! :devil:

Attachments

• Nipple peg.JPG
    Nipple peg.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,634
  • Nipple after peg.JPG
    Nipple after peg.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,715
DwayneDibley said:
Morning all! Here's another couple from out little 'session' last night:

She rather liked having her breast punished, she liked the pegs, and liked them being spanked more! :devil:

Loved the new BDSM pics. What a nice view of her nipples "pegged" as you chaps on the right side of the pond call it. Love the after shot as well, the clip marks were nice, couldn't really see any post spanking marks, but I am sure it was fun as well.

From the size of her breasts looks like you two could tie them up nicely as well. Might be nice to see a few shots of her boobs tied off.

got a couple of pictures of the 'tit torture', though sadly the marks don't look so bad on camera!

Here's on of her tits bound too....

Attachments

• Whipped breasts.JPG
    Whipped breasts.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2,504
  • Frontal tied to bed.JPG
    Frontal tied to bed.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 2,687
Wow, ask and you shall recieve. Sure wish everything I asked for was delevered so quickly!!

The new shots are great. Love the spanking marks and the tied tits

DwayneDibley said:
got a couple of pictures of the 'tit torture', though sadly the marks don't look so bad on camera!

Nice job, nothing sexier than a tied up pair of love muffins :p

DwayneDibley said:

God she is so fucking hot, you guys are making me hard :p

Here's another couple from our little playtime last night. Apparently she can still feel the effects of the 'breast torture' still, and has a couple of nice marks on them to remember the evening by!

I rather like the non-BDSM 'naked back' pic, don't know why!

Attachments

• Breast pegs 2.JPG
    Breast pegs 2.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,092
  • Clit clothes peg.JPG
    Clit clothes peg.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,566
  • Naked back.JPG
    Naked back.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,513
DwayneDibley said:
Here's another couple from our little playtime last night. Apparently she can still feel the effects of the 'breast torture' still, and has a couple of nice marks on them to remember the evening by!

I rather like the non-BDSM 'naked back' pic, don't know why!
I see what you mean, 'naked back' isn't really all that explicit either. But it sure does show how beautiful and sexy she is. They say our skin is our largest sex organ, and in this pic that's what she's showing off. Marvelous!

I like the back pic too. She has pretty hair and great legs.

Glad the pictures are liked!

I might try some more 'artistic' shots in the future too, not sure what though. Any ideas?

DwayneDibley said:

I might try some more 'artistic' shots in the future too, not sure what though. Any ideas?

I like the pics you have posted so far. I like the way you playfully show off your kinky side. I like the clothes pins MMMMM

DwayneDibley said:

Well, just show a lot of skin, but not much nipple/pussy in each one. Pehrpa shave her wear just an "accessory", like a scarf, to hide the more intimate bits while showing off the rest of her lovley body. Perhaps experiment with silouhettes and/or back lighting. In that case the breats and nipple makes a great emphasis in the picture.

On the other hand more "naughty" pictures would be nice too. I'd enjoy seeing more of her on hands and knees, seeing the way her breasts and tummy hang down.

Just enjoy yourelf (and each other), and I'm sure wonderful pictures will be the result.

@bhg, great suggestions, will have to give them a try!!

I'm quite interested in photography (as you can tell!), and taking pictures of the girlfriend, and am interested in trying different things.

Speaking of pictures, here's a couple more:

Attachments

• Pussy clothes pegs.JPG
    Pussy clothes pegs.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 2,493
  • Shaved wet pussy.JPG
    Shaved wet pussy.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,751
Very nice pictures, Dwayne! I really love her big titties the most, and what she's willing to let you do to them. Well done!

:)

DwayneDibley said:
@bhg, great suggestions, will have to give them a try!!

I'm quite interested in photography (as you can tell!), and taking pictures of the girlfriend, and am interested in trying different things.

Speaking of pictures, here's a couple more:
I hope you don't mind that I want to slide my head right in between those legs and eat the sweet treat she's showing off :p

Back