My BBW girl!

Thanks KK....hope you and the others like these pics........

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 134
treebeardgarden said:
Evening Cat for you as always babe :rose: will leave a spare for the sexy Emes as well :rose:
Thanks babe, I am sure that Emes will appreciate hers too. :kiss:

treebeardgarden said:
Well cat you are worth it everytime babe :kiss:
Thanks babe............*hugs tbg and plants a kiss on his lips, while squeezing his ass*

treebeardgarden said:
Evening Cat for you as always babe :rose: will leave a spare for the sexy Emes as well :rose:

Awww thank you hun...i love roses :kiss:

treebeardgarden said:
*squeeze away babe I luv it says tbg as he returns the kiss with passion hoping Emes is watching*
Welcome babe :kiss:
*Cat becomes lost in the kiss, holding him close....also secretly hoping that she is watching too* :kiss:

*sits back to watch Cat and treebeadgarden kiss and hug.....jealous as hell! *

Now I bet you can't guess which is my favorite pic. Yes you got it number 14, I am hard a dripping at the sight of your georgous tight butt hole. I just want to fill it.

Hey gorgeous....just popping in with some {{{{Cat}}}}s. :kiss: es, :p e and some :rose: es too

And popping by with even more :kiss: es and :p s for the gorgeous Cat (and some for DD too :kiss: )

treebeardgarden said:
Emes I never would have you down as a Voyeur hun ;) watch away and join in if you want :kiss:
cat where yah hiding babe :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I love watching anything the gorgeous Cat does....she could even make putting the rubbish out sexy!!!
:p

:kiss: :kiss:

treebeardgarden said:
Emes now that I agree with she is a very raunchy sexy lady with a beautifull body. You also have one of them I been and lurked at your pics hun very sexy :kiss: :kiss:

Blimey...my second lurker 'coming out' of the evening!!

:eek: es at the compliment though...and agress whole heartedly about Cat! :kiss: :kiss:

Back