Clearly the Allure has Won!

playm0mum

Literotica Guru
Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

:kiss:

Attachments

• Morning.JPG
    Morning.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 3,894
Last edited:
Thanks for starting over. I hope the dampness continues, you certainly get a rise out of us.

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

Your quite the desirable beauty you are as well as being every bit the fantasy girl of dreams in your own right as well. Lovely picture. Glad you decided to stick around a bit longer. All of the free eye candy and entertaining verse is greatly appreciated.

so glad you will continue!
I love your sexy musings and photos...
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

Glad you started a new thread

Perfect combination of heavenly and erotic :heart:

OMG, wow. I just watched your vids from your signature. You've wonderfully captured a sensual and erotic, yet playful essence in your art. It was a great way to start the day. I enjoyed them very much and can't wait to read your story. Thank you for sharing!! :heart:

Last edited:

I'm glad you had second thoughts about starting a new thread. Not only for the story, but also for the lovely, sexy and beautiful pictures you've shared with us.

I've subscribed this thread the moment I found it! And yes, your pic is as alluring and arousing as always! ;)

What would I do without you.

Just watched your videos from your signature. Wow. They are sensual and sexy. You had me mesmerized. Please post more. Thanks

You can check-out any time you want,
But you can never leave! :D

If your exhibitionist side made you excited, times that by 10 what it does to your followers :rose::rose:

Thank goodness you have continued your thread, gorgeous Mum! I am hooked on Lit and definately addicted to you, your body and your adventures. You are my arousal and fantasy!

Yes! Thanks for coming back. You can put your feet in my lap if you want. :devil:

So glad we can bring you as much joy as you bring us. Play on, Mum. Kisses and licks

Back