Phoenix is Risen

The half grin, or the sweet smile...take your pick.

Just stumbled upon your thread. My my, what a sight you are! You have this Irishman in a state!

For the record, I'm going for the sweet smile. It's so innocent, but something tells me you are far from innocent ;)

Blessed greetings! :rose:

Just found your thread!! Extremely sexy!! You have gorgeous eyes!!

this fiesty phoenix deserves a whole lot of attention ;)

Thank you! :)

You are way beyond gorgeous...very sexy, sensual...hot!

Aw, you are too kind! You are quite beautiful too.

Just stumbled upon your thread. My my, what a sight you are! You have this Irishman in a state!

For the record, I'm going for the sweet smile. It's so innocent, but something tells me you are far from innocent ;)

Blessed greetings! :rose:

An Irishman in a "state"...goodness...I must be doing something right. lol

Just found your thread!! Extremely sexy!! You have gorgeous eyes!!

Thank you, I will eventually progress past posting face pics and let everyone see a bit more but for now I am comfortable with this.

What gorgeous pictures! You have a radiant smile, but my God those eyes of yours! They look so inviting :kiss:

You're always invited. haha

I have to choose one, not fair.

Lovely pictures, feisty. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you both! :kiss:

Thank you, I will eventually progress past posting face pics and let everyone see a bit more but for now I am comfortable with this.

You post what you want at your own pace. You are beautiful and worth the wait.

Good Lord. You are one of the few women that could give me a hard on just by looking at me and smiling.

Actually, there is no way in hell that I would leave that bed in the first place. That ass of yours...wow! That arch in your back is amazing. Damn girl, you are all kinds of sexy as fuck!

You could hypnotize me and I would never leave the bed. Though then I would not be able to cook for you.

hmmm...decisions decisions. :p

Actually, there is no way in hell that I would leave that bed in the first place. That ass of yours...wow! That arch in your back is amazing. Damn girl, you are all kinds of sexy as fuck!

Careful sweetheart, don't have a heart attack. ;)

Both are absolutely lovely, such beautiful eyes and lips.:rose:

Thank you JL :)

Back