cock sucking poll

Me tooo

I would go with a cut cock, shaved smooth, about 6 to 7 inches & about an inch to inch & a half diameter. White first, but I would like to try a black one simply for the contrast of color. Not for the mind games around the subject. Sex is too much for to let humiliation & power get in the way. Though that is all right for other people & I do like a little sensual dom/sub play when discussed in advance.

No need to humiliate anyone. Its always fun to be around a sassy dame who is comfortable in her sexuality, not afraid to joke about it, play a few games with it.
 
I want a monster cock, long enough to hold with both hands, with 4 more inches to suck on. White with a big cock head.Want my man to shoot massive thick loads of cum, giving me mouthfuls of semen to savor and swallow. The second cock would be very thick, uncut and be 7inches long and black. This dick would be pounding my tight white ass.

Both men would change positions, and cum in both my holes.
 
I've only encountered a couple of uncut cocks. Seems strange that so many guys who aren't Jewish are cut. I love the look, feel and the way a cut cock feels in my mouth. I recall uncut being a little more unwieldy and it seems to me, a lot more work to get to the 'outcome'.

Still, I don't discriminate. I just fucking love giving head.
 
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

Completely shaved
Lean body (no fat at all).
Nice cock. cut or uncut not so important.
Not too thick.
Nice and long.
 
I've only encountered a couple of uncut cocks. Seems strange that so many guys who aren't Jewish are cut. I love the look, feel and the way a cut cock feels in my mouth. I recall uncut being a little more unwieldy and it seems to me, a lot more work to get to the 'outcome'.

Still, I don't discriminate. I just fucking love giving head.

Would like to feel your tongue run over my head. Welcome new boy :)
 
Thus far, I've only played with cut cocks (three total). I'd like to explore an uncut cock to compare and contrast the differences (for scientific purposes of course).
 
It's funny, with pussies I love them all, regardless of color, size or shape.

But with cocks, I'm super picky. The only ones I fantasize about are thick, cut, white cocks, with a flared head. Length is not that important to me.
 
Me ?

Ideally he will be shaved, cut and clean. He'll have a nice set of hanging balls that I can fondle, rub and suck on in between me licking his smooth cock along the shaft, around his head and down to his hole. I'll kiss and caress him, suck him good and long until he rewards me with a mouthful that I'll savor right up until I swallow his load.
 
Seeing as it's fantasy -

A black one, fully rigid, straight, over 10 inches and with a head I can only just get in my mouth. đź’‹
 
I like any cock that is cut and hard. I'll do an uncut one if that's all I can find that night. I could say I never me a man I didn't like...to suck.
 
Generally speaking, as long as they get hard and shoot cum in my mouth, I'm satisfied. In my fantasies though, they are always long (8-10in.), thick, veiny and dark, dark black. I certainly prefer cut but uncut is never a deal-breaker. I always prefer too that they have very little to no hair. Certainly not enough to get in the way of all that glorious cock and ball skin. Definitely love the huge loads as well. Damn, I love having a large amount of thick, hot cum in my mouth.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top