Nerdy BBW's

Hmmmm....is there a difference?

oh yes if you ask a gamer what GOW is they will say Gears of War, a gamer nerd God of War, if you ask what genre is a gamers favorite they will say first person shooter and sports. a gamer nerd will say RPG, strategy. if you as a gamer what their favorite games are they will say, Call of duty, halo, Madden 2013, a gamer nerd will say Mass Effect, Batman AA, DCU, WOW
well you get the point

Last edited:
my dorkyness shows the worse when I am laying in bed reading my book wearing my glasses

Last edited:
oh yes if you ask a gamer what GOW is they will say Gears of War, a gamer nerd God of War, if you ask what genre is a gamers favorite they will say first person shooter and sports. a gamer nerd will say RPG, strategy. if you as a gamer what their favorite games are they will say, Call of duty, halo, Madden 2013, a gamer nerd will say Mass Effect, Batman AA, DCU, WOW
well you get the point

I play Guild Wars 2. I have a level 80 ranger, a 60 guardian, and about 6 other toons between level 11 and 38. I don't prefer first person shooters too much, although I played some Borderlands 2 with my husband.

my dorkyness shows the worse when I am laying in bed reading my book wearing my glasses
download_zps9f10a089.jpg

Can anyone say " sexy librarian" ?

Back